It's a boy!!!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Senior Member
Apr 20, 2009
14,479
182
63
First, I thankyou and praise you in Jesus's name, Father for a safe and easy delivery for my daughter, and for a healthy baby boy!!!!!


I also want to, again, thankyou all for your prayers, after only about four hours of labor, my daugher delivered with ease, a wonderful , healthy and absolutely cute baby boy!

After all the earlyer issues she faced, this delivery is trully a testament to prayers and Gods glory!

Again, thankyou Father God!

Thankyou all! :)

God bless
A grandma again!
pickles
 
Congradulations....im so happy for you and your family.....but whats his name..
and I hope he has fat legs....cause those are my favorite part.......ya just need to
bite them......love ....and peace......jo
 
Praise you, Jesus! Congratulations, pickles! Tomorrow is grandbaby #4's entrance (c-section) I'm doubly excited now with your news!
 
That's great,I'm happy for you and your daughter,how do you like being a grandma?That's wonderful news.
 
*whew!*

it's always like that, isn't it?

thank You, gracious Father, for this life.
may this little boy be brought to the Lord Jesus in faith at a young age,
and may his life be a testimony to Your great love and glory. ♥
 
Thank you God!.

where is the sweets?, haha

Well, :) I have a large bowl filled with them on the buffet, just can't figure out how to send them on my computor yet.
They just wont fit into the disk slot. :) LOL

God bless
pickles
 
Congradulations....im so happy for you and your family.....but whats his name..
and I hope he has fat legs....cause those are my favorite part.......ya just need to
bite them......love ....and peace......jo

They picked a very unique name, and I love it, as it fits him. ( Oliver ) :)

God bless
pickles
 
Praise you, Jesus! Congratulations, pickles! Tomorrow is grandbaby #4's entrance (c-section) I'm doubly excited now with your news!

Ill be praying in Jesus, please keep us updated. :)

God bless
pickles
 
I share your joy sister!!! Psalms 27:13 I would have despaired had i not believed that I would SEE the GOODNESS of the LORD!!! In the land of the living!! Waiting on the Lord and having strong courage receives great rewards!!! verse 14 Praise and Glory be unto our Jesus forever!! amen!
 
Haha. May the loving God keep blessings the Baby, as he keeps growing, Amen
 
Eli Norman came into this world on the 26th. 8 lbs 10 oz. Beautiful little man! Thank you Jesus!
 
Eli Norman came into this world on the 26th. 8 lbs 10 oz. Beautiful little man! Thank you Jesus!
Yay! Thankyou Jesus!
Congrat grandma!!!
Seems like these are alot of boys being born lately. :)
He is in my prayers along with his parents for easy and restful nights ahead.

God bless
pickles