L
LittleBit1987
Guest
Have you ever told yourself you were gonna do something and never do it?
Like over and over keep telling yourself YOU HAVE TO DO THIS... or else?
It's not like dire need or anything but I haven't posted much since I came back, and A LOT has changed SINCE I have been back.
Lets see.... I turned the big 3-0 this past July...
I am having my first baby boy October 17th... ^_^
I currently cant stand certain friends or family members due to their childishness... or "self centered" behavior.
Somewhat got a "raise" at work, just enough to make extra $$$ when baby gets here.
And met a few peeps on here that have changed my life already. Well... not met in PERSON.... but you know gotten to know and consider them friends
you see.. I am a very nice and compassionate person... and when the lord tells me something, I do it... cause that's what we are called to do. and so far with my gift the Lord has blessed with me, I have changed lives.. I have made my friends cry happy tears, or confirmed something that the lord had already been telling them. I never thought I could do this, but it has changed MY life that I can make that difference in someone else's life.
The lord has truly brought me through some really rough and difficult obstacles (I have other blogs about them) and reading back on what I have posted in the past, makes me smile and cry happy tears cause I really HAVE grown... in my walk with the lord and followed his every word and done everything he has asked me to do.... and I consider myself extremely blessed cause of this revelation. I have never thought highly of myself... nor will I ever, but it really DOES bless ME to bless others, and give encouraging words when they need it... or help someone go through what I have gone through the past 3-4 years.
I still have my broken pieces that I need to work on, not saying I am perfect or ever will be, I am STILL a work in "progress" but I can say...
I love my friends and family just like Christ so loved the church, and there isn't anything in this world I wouldn't do for my close friends and family.
Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this ridiculous blog of mine.. and hope you have the most blessed day ever!
-Laura
Like over and over keep telling yourself YOU HAVE TO DO THIS... or else?
It's not like dire need or anything but I haven't posted much since I came back, and A LOT has changed SINCE I have been back.
Lets see.... I turned the big 3-0 this past July...
I am having my first baby boy October 17th... ^_^
I currently cant stand certain friends or family members due to their childishness... or "self centered" behavior.
Somewhat got a "raise" at work, just enough to make extra $$$ when baby gets here.
And met a few peeps on here that have changed my life already. Well... not met in PERSON.... but you know gotten to know and consider them friends
The lord has truly brought me through some really rough and difficult obstacles (I have other blogs about them) and reading back on what I have posted in the past, makes me smile and cry happy tears cause I really HAVE grown... in my walk with the lord and followed his every word and done everything he has asked me to do.... and I consider myself extremely blessed cause of this revelation. I have never thought highly of myself... nor will I ever, but it really DOES bless ME to bless others, and give encouraging words when they need it... or help someone go through what I have gone through the past 3-4 years.
I still have my broken pieces that I need to work on, not saying I am perfect or ever will be, I am STILL a work in "progress" but I can say...
I love my friends and family just like Christ so loved the church, and there isn't anything in this world I wouldn't do for my close friends and family.
Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this ridiculous blog of mine.. and hope you have the most blessed day ever!
-Laura