It's been awhile

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 24, 2013
40
0
0
since blogging anything here, so here goes..this is call for forgiveness in all respects the world outside swirls about in it's chase of whatever the world brings, it has nothing for me personally but eyes full of tears. let us all chase after the treasure of Jesus, the only one to satisify us..lay your burdens down on him, and consider each step you take to be for him!

Take all that you have been blessed with or love and give it back to the lord in joy and thankfulness! all the pain and longing for justice you have ever yearning for return it to him..for that longing in your heart you feel, the lord feels it one hundred times over..forgive your people and empower yourself! break the chains at last of what the world and people expect of you and clothe yourself in the conquering power of God who will never fail you, or forsake you! forgive and be kind and don't worry about what life is or isn't because God's plan for you is richer than you could ever imagine in your own heart!
 
I truly like what your wrote. Very nicely put. I Am Reaching Out To ALL AND LOL I Guess THAT Includes you. I want it to include you. Powerful things need to take place. The laborers are so few. I hope that we can chat and then I can explain just what I mean but if you will check out some of the blogs and forums that I have posted then you will see just what I mean. Pray about it but I do so hope to hear back from you. Very nice post. Grace and Peace. It truly is all about the King. Jesus Christ. Yeshua my Lord and Savior