It's Everybody's Favorite Time of the Year... Again...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Ever since becoming an anime fan back in the day, I've always waited for that fateful year when a girl decides to cook me valentines chocolate/sweets of some kind:

...but seeing as how I live in the varying States of United America...

...I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high...

Last edited:

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Taken from my trainer's profile picture on Whatsapp, this will be me on Valentine's Day.

Screenshot_2016-01-22-11-00-01.jpg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Talking about the chocolate, it ain't what it used to be. When I was younger February 15th was a big day for me. These days all they have out is the cheap stuff. The red heart boxes are still pretty but the chocolate is barely Lindor quality.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
THIS JUST IN: New cheesy pickup line you can use. I just made it up, but someone has to have thought of it before now.

"Did you used to live in Oklahoma? Cause you look OK to me!"

W

wwjd_kilden

Valentine = Money making machine

I ignore it , just like I ignore Halloween :p

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
THIS JUST IN: New cheesy pickup line you can use. I just made it up, but someone has to have thought of it before now.

"Did you used to live in Oklahoma? Cause you look OK to me!"
I still live in Oklahoma...and you think I'm just okay??

"You cannot imagine..." the 'OK' references for this state...even on license plates and whatnot... brwrwsjkaghfdsgh

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yes but I'm not trying to pick you up. This is a line to use on girls, not guys.

S

Susanna

I still live in Oklahoma...and you think I'm just okay??

"You cannot imagine..." the 'OK' references for this state...even on license plates and whatnot... brwrwsjkaghfdsgh
You're not OK with it?

J

JeniBean

Taken from my trainer's profile picture on Whatsapp, this will be me on Valentine's Day.

View attachment 143147
Sorry for that reminder Chris! I have to get mine down this weekend to get the FAFSA done. College wants it done now. So I feel you! Thanks for rep! :D

Roh_Chris

Jun 15, 2014
Sorry for that reminder Chris! I have to get mine down this weekend to get the FAFSA done. College wants it done now. So I feel you! Thanks for rep! :D
Haha.. cheers, Jeni! It's all good! :D

S

sassylady

I see it is on a Sunday and I think thank God, I don't have to see the girls at my office get flowers delivered.

C

crosstweed

Talking about the chocolate, it ain't what it used to be. When I was younger February 15th was a big day for me. These days all they have out is the cheap stuff. The red heart boxes are still pretty but the chocolate is barely Lindor quality.
True, that, but I mean the discounted NICE chocolates... even Lindor is an iffy stretch for me. I'm a hardcore ritzy dark chocolate purist xD