It's Go Time, Trump Announces Run!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

He's a sucker for punishment, Trump announces his 2024 bid. Game on!!

K

kaylagrl

Yo Z, what's the zzzs for?! Happy Day, Trump is ready to fight again! Get with the plan man!

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Ug. I was hoping he'd just let it go and let someone else run. Now we're going to hear whining and moaning about him for the next few years. Fun times. :rolleyes:

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This is all well and good, but who will first of all clean up the election "machinery" before 2024? The mid-terms were a disaster because of fraud, and unless there is a NATIONAL COMMISSION to address election fraud and clean up the mess nationwide, 2024 will be another disaster. It will be up to the real conservatives in the GOP to get this done.

Also, Trump should immediately register a brand new political party with a very solid agenda. He must get out of the Republican party RIGHT NOW. That is the only way that he has a chance.

At the same time, he should publicly apologize for two things: (1) Operation Warp Speed which was the ruin of millions through bogus vaccines and (2) speaking negatively about Ron DeSantis instead of praising him for his actions and words. This was so unnecessary and petty that Trump disgraced himself.

Nov 11, 2022
I pray that God guides President Trump to where he needs to be. President Trump has the capacity to bring about great change if he allows himself to be humbled by the Lord.

Nov 26, 2021
India
Well, good for Trump. He's both Pro-Life and Peace through Strength. Not sure if he'd support a federal Life at Conception Act, or at least Heartbeat Abortion ban or something like that, though. Still, obviously better than Biden.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I don't know if he can win. This year the Dems gave us a huge victory, but nobody knows how to snag defeat from the jaws of victory like Republicans. If we cannot win with a 100mph wind at our backs, how are we going to win in 2024?

Even with Democratic Party machine shenanigans, too many people voted for the insanity. It did not dissuade them like all the polls were telling us. Americans actually seem to want more. If this is where we are in the United States, what hope do we have, regardless of who's running??

What we need is -- and I'm not saying that we ought not to be put the strongest of candidates out there -- a new great awakening. If you folks are familiar with these periods in American history, you know what I mean and why. This needs to be our prayer, IMO. When abortion trumps 20% inflation, debacles in Afghanistan, trans-ing our kids, segregating (again) them in our public schools, etc etc etc., then something is wrong with the American people. And, that, must be prayed over. Without the souls of the American people in right standing with God, the nation will fall.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Fixing our eyes on things above, His plan to redeem His creation is going forward.
He knew the end from the beginning and knew this announcement would take place.
How will it unfold and what does He desire us to do that we might be His hands and feet here?
At this point it looks like President Trump will have a great deal of support.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yo Z, what's the zzzs for?! Happy Day, Trump is ready to fight again! Get with the plan man!
My understanding has changed slightly.

I used to think that God would bring judgement in to the US through DJT but not by DJT. That while people were distracted with all this rigamarole the judgement would fall in one hour.

Now I think this is more than a distraction, it is part of the great delusion. I still believe it is associated to God bringing in His judgement but it shows how multifaceted the great delusion is. Anyone who doesn't have the love of the truth will be deceived, whether it is by this fool's hope of being able to vote sin away or by the hokey explanation of the rapture with UFOs, or even the selling of the antichrist as a phony Messiah.

I would warn that the delusion is truly great and if you are not under the Lord's blood, with your eyes set on Him you run the risk of being deceived.

I think DJT has been specially tailored so that if possible even the elect would be deceived.

What do I mean that DJT is specially tailored so that even the elect might be deceived?

1. DJT gave us 3 pro life judges and these judges have overruled Roe v. Wade. That seems to be an answer to prayer. However, I suspect it will be one of those carrots with a string attached to it. It looks like a big accomplishment that will be jerked away at the last second.

2. Biden looks like an incompetent fool in the Afghan withdrawal, but that fiasco was set up by DJT, he set the stage.

3. Every day we realize more and more that the Pandemic and the vaccine are the works of evil sorcerers. You can't deny DJT played a major role in this.

4. The over the top attacks on Trump by the slimiest of people in the Main Stream Media makes you think it is a seal of approval. If these people hate him so much then that is proof he is actually good. Now I think these attacks were too over the top so that they (whoever this most evil puppeteer is) did it in the hopes that it might deceive even the elect. In other words, Joy Reid hating on Trump would be like a campaign ad for Trump to his supporters.

5. When I went to the rallies I was impressed by how many Christians were there. However, it was a strange blend of patriotism and faith which I had never seen. I believe everyone is going to have to make a choice, which kingdom are you standing for, the kingdom of the heavens or the kingdom on earth? As a result I have come to feel it is like a trap specially designed to appeal to Christians. Everyone wants to feel like they are doing a work of righteousness, so this is the appeal.

6. Over the last two years what has been accomplished? More and more it seems the primary accomplishment is to keep Christians distracted with a fool's hope while the one world government and the one world religion move towards their completion.

Snacks

Feb 10, 2022
Donald Trump, the greatest President in American history who overcame the vile corruption of the entire DC establishment, has announced his bid for 2024 election. May God bless him and America in his endeavor.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
One more thing. What alarmed me two years ago was how a large portion of America was being censored, silenced. I felt the "deplorables" were like the canary in the coal mine with a critical warning that we needed to hear. However, this censorship works both ways. We now have half the country that won't listen to the other half. No one has a monopoly on the truth. There are valid reasons to not trust DJT and I feel people ignore them because of some other thing about him they like. It is easier to see with those who ignore the failings of Biden. But in the end the debate is not over Biden or Trump but rather Jesus or the antichrist. If you don't see that you are deceived.

When Abraham refused to take one shoelace from the King of Sodom he showed we don't compromise one iota with sin. But already this populist movement is being convinced they have no choice but to compromise. So I'll stick with Abraham.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The FTX collapse and all the corruption with the demon dems, Ukraine, the slimly bidens, should wake more people us.
The Israelites were led to the shore of the Red Sea not to be trapped but to set up the trap for the Egyptian army.
His plan to redeem His creation is going forward.

K

kaylagrl

At the same time, he should publicly apologize for two things: (1) Operation Warp Speed which was the ruin of millions through bogus vaccines and (2) speaking negatively about Ron DeSantis instead of praising him for his actions and words. This was so unnecessary and petty that Trump disgraced himself.

Trump didn't make the vaccine in his basement. Nor did he demand that anyone get vaccinated. If you didn't listen to his speech last night you should go give it a listen. He touched on that. Secondly, Ron is a big boy, he can handle it. Like I said, it's like a wrestling match. Behind the scenes they are buddies. Trump voted for him. Don't need to get your knickers in a twist. It's the way the game is played.

K

kaylagrl

Ug. I was hoping he'd just let it go and let someone else run. Now we're going to hear whining and moaning about him for the next few years. Fun times. :rolleyes:

Rather that than Uncle Joe any day of the week.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
I'm not as optimistic. What I saw in 2020 and last week showed me that the American voter has warped priorities. That can only be fixed by spiritual change and education on the founding principles.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Trump demands on earth the very same as Jesus demands for his believers!!! LOYALITY!!!!!!!!! IF!!!! and I say IF he stays on message, he will be tough to beat!!