It's Go Time, Trump Announces Run!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Flat out hypocrite. smh
Hey he "did the right thing". He sent his top lawyer to go grab up all these documents, hold onto them until after the election was over, and then get ahead of the subpoenas coming from the Republican congress. For a guy who has no idea what is going on he was on top of this scandal.

Besides this is not like what Trump did. Orange man is bad, Biden is a nice old man, so no big deal. Obviously if this were anyone else we would prosecute them for putting national security at risk (except for Hillary, but that goes without saying), but this is bumbling old Joe Biden.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
True and true, but now we can expect Biden to be impeached and then tried for treason. The wheels of justice move slowly.
Not likely to happen seeing as how he didn't commit treason

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Not likely to happen seeing as how he didn't commit treason
Wow, doesn't matter how many times you put your foot in your mouth. How many theories did you label tin foil hat conspiracies that we now know are truth? Well good for you, regardless how many times you strike out you keep stepping up to the plate!

We now have conclusive evidence that Biden and his administration have violated the US constitution. Violated your first amendment rights. We also know he has taken top secret documents home concerning Ukraine, a violation of national security, and especially relevant seeing as we are in a war with Russia over Ukraine that Biden's administration provoked by pushing for Ukraine to join NATO, and because Biden has sent $100 billion to Ukraine. We also know based on documents found on Hunter Biden's laptop and testimony from eyewitnesses that Biden was given money from Ukraine and that he also violated the law in threatening to withhold money the Congress voted for them unless they stopped investigating his son. We also know that the official narrative that Biden didn't know they were there was a lie. As soon as he realized the Republicans would control the House and be able to subpoena documents he sent his top lawyer there to grab them.

But OK, everyone has the right to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty (everyone except of course for the bad orange man, obviously he doesn't get the presumption of innocence).

K

kaylagrl

Hey he "did the right thing". He sent his top lawyer to go grab up all these documents, hold onto them until after the election was over, and then get ahead of the subpoenas coming from the Republican congress. For a guy who has no idea what is going on he was on top of this scandal.

Besides this is not like what Trump did. Orange man is bad, Biden is a nice old man, so no big deal. Obviously if this were anyone else we would prosecute them for putting national security at risk (except for Hillary, but that goes without saying), but this is bumbling old Joe Biden.

You better be careful, they're gonna tap you to help as one of their spin doctors!! rofl!!!

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Wow, doesn't matter how many times you put your foot in your mouth. How many theories did you label tin foil hat conspiracies that we now know are truth? Well good for you, regardless how many times you strike out you keep stepping up to the plate!

We now have conclusive evidence that Biden and his administration have violated the US constitution. Violated your first amendment rights. We also know he has taken top secret documents home concerning Ukraine, a violation of national security, and especially relevant seeing as we are in a war with Russia over Ukraine that Biden's administration provoked by pushing for Ukraine to join NATO, and because Biden has sent $100 billion to Ukraine. We also know based on documents found on Hunter Biden's laptop and testimony from eyewitnesses that Biden was given money from Ukraine and that he also violated the law in threatening to withhold money the Congress voted for them unless they stopped investigating his son. We also know that the official narrative that Biden didn't know they were there was a lie. As soon as he realized the Republicans would control the House and be able to subpoena documents he sent his top lawyer there to grab them.

But OK, everyone has the right to the presumption of innocence until proven guilty (everyone except of course for the bad orange man, obviously he doesn't get the presumption of innocence).
Orange Man got due process

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Stop saying the FBI needs to show up at Biden's home

This is nothing like Mar A Lago, Trump's documents were locked in a safe, on an island, guarded by the Secret Service. There was no other way to get them. But Biden's documents are in a closet, or in his garage under the paint cans on the shelf, or maybe in Hunter's office where a number of prostitutes already have the key. So there is no reason to have to go in there with the FBI and search warrants.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
We may have rushed to judgment on Biden

It turns out the top secret classified documents regarding national security in Biden's garage were cleverly put next to his corvette. Obviously if a thief came in they would take the car instead of the documents. Well played Mr. President.

Another theory put forth by the view is that the vicious right wing nut jobs planted these top secret documents. They make a compelling case, apparently this is what they would have done and what they had been trying to do with Trump.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You mean when they decided he hadn't done anything worthy of being kicked out of office?
I believe he was guilty of inciting insurrection but they couldn't get enough votes to convict

Papermonkey

Dec 2, 2022
Trump didn't make the vaccine in his basement. Nor did he demand that anyone get vaccinated. If you didn't listen to his speech last night you should go give it a listen. He touched on that. Secondly, Ron is a big boy, he can handle it. Like I said, it's like a wrestling match. Behind the scenes they are buddies. Trump voted for him. Don't need to get your knickers in a twist. It's the way the game is played.
It is indeed.

Nehemiah is an American.

Love this short.
https://youtube.com/shorts/6iLj7ky3jjg?si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE 😆

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So then, isn't "they couldn't get enough votes to convict" relevant?

The purpose of a trial is not to convict, the purpose is to prove beyond a reasonable doubt what happened. Not getting enough votes means that Democrats and Rinos were not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

Do you know when they threw in the towel? When Trump wanted to call Pelosi to the stand as a witness.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
DeSantis is a much more likeable person. Trump should just pass the torch at this point.

Best case scenario, Trump wins and is a lame duck president. DeSantis has potentially 8x years, younger, exponentially less baggage than Trump, beloved by even Trump supporters... I don't see a reason why anyone would want Trump over DeSantis.

Having said this, I hope DeSantis practices debating. I wasn't impressed with how uncomfortable he looked on the debate stage.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
So then, isn't "they couldn't get enough votes to convict" relevant?

The purpose of a trial is not to convict, the purpose is to prove beyond a reasonable doubt what happened. Not getting enough votes means that Democrats and Rinos were not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt.

Do you know when they threw in the towel? When Trump wanted to call Pelosi to the stand as a witness.
Because I still believe he was guilty just like I believe OJ was guilty

K

kaylagrl

That's all right, we'll get down to what happened on the 6th now. Why do you think Peolsi has lifted her skirt and is running for the hills? There are people still believing the lie that people were killed on the 6th. ONE person died that day, and she once served this country, I hope she gets justice.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
DeSantis is a much more likeable person. Trump should just pass the torch at this point.

Best case scenario, Trump wins and is a lame duck president. DeSantis has potentially 8x years, younger, exponentially less baggage than Trump, beloved by even Trump supporters... I don't see a reason why anyone would want Trump over DeSantis.

Having said this, I hope DeSantis practices debating. I wasn't impressed with how uncomfortable he looked on the debate stage.
Are you one of the 75 million who voted for him in 2020?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Even if Trump was guilty, and we do not prove people are innocent, we only conclude there is not enough evidence to prove they are guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. But even if Trump was guilty it was nothing like OJ. He didn't stab and kill two people. That is an absurd analogy.

Instead he might have been guilty like Maxine Waters or Chucky Schumer.