It's Go Time, Trump Announces Run!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The dumbest thing I ever heard Trump say was that if we stop casting then we won't have any more Covid cases

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The dumbest thing I ever heard Trump say was that if we stop casting then we won't have any more Covid cases
The people running this country are geniuses!

Trump was referring to a study that had been done many years earlier trying to figure out how to increase the number of people graduating high school. It was transformative to the American education system and as the congressman who had added the amendment to fund this study (and coincidentally also the father of the researcher) said, it was the best use of $10 million dollars he had ever seen. The researcher was doing statistical analysis and had discovered (the math is quite complicated so I'll just simplify this to get to the conclusions) that if you cut the number of tests in half during a semester you would also reduce the number of tests being failed by roughly half! The problem was they were still seeing the same number of kids failing give or take the margin of error. But then he had the bold idea that separates the US from the rest of the world, what if we reduce the number of tests to 0? Sure enough the same pattern held and the number of tests failed was also 0! Yet, we still did not see an increase in the number of kids passing the classes? He poured through the data and discovered that teachers were starting the kids at the beginning of the year at 0 and everything they did was moving them towards a passing grade. Do nothing, get nothing. But he realized this was racists and this was the second big discovery in this paper, what if you start kids at 100 and everything they do reveals that that was a big mistake? That was the secret! Start the kids at 100 and don't give any tests and immediately HS graduation rates jumped!

Now this is the genius of Trump. He applied this same theory to Covid, but with a twist! All of his scientists had graduated from American schools and had been stumped with how to bring down the infection rates. They had thought about this study, but if you start with the assumption that 100% of the people had Covid and don't test then you are left with 100% with Covid. that is why they were testing so much, trying to bring the passing rate down. But Trump had the brilliant idea of suggesting that you start with the assumption that 0% have Covid and don't test! It would have worked! It was brilliant (after all Covid is just another word for a common cold) but then they pointed out that if they do that billions and billions of dollars would be lost. Pfizer and all these other drug companies stood to make a fortune. So they mocked Trump as a big idiot.

(BTW the researcher who got that $10 million dollar grant was able to retire after finishing his dissertation and he is now beloved by students across the nation. Stupid? I think not.)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I agree and that would be Interesting to know the why?
Why anyone would want Trump over Desantis, really? If I was Twitter I'd definitely want Trump over Desantis, the minute you get Trump back on Twitter the tweets will once again be all over the news every day.

Dec 9, 2011
Why anyone would want Trump over Desantis, really? If I was Twitter I'd definitely want Trump over Desantis, the minute you get Trump back on Twitter the tweets will once again be all over the news every day.
Really I would like to know the Why,why would anyone want Trump over Desantis?:)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Really I would like to know the Why,why would anyone want Trump over Desantis?:)
Trump was the Muhammed Ali of presidential candidates, love him, hate him, either way the fights were standing room only.

In the same way Twitter knows that ratings will be ascendant again if Trump begins tweeting again.

Dec 9, 2011
Trump was the Muhammed Ali of presidential candidates, love him, hate him, either way the fights were standing room only.

In the same way Twitter knows that ratings will be ascendant again if Trump begins tweeting again.
Still doesn’t really answer the question posed.

People liked Ali because he had great skill
People hated Ali because he talked Too much trash.

Now thats a real answer.

I think people like Trump because he talks boisterously In front of a crowd but my question still remains what Is It that makes Trump a better choice than Desantis?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Now thats a real answer.

I think people like Trump because he talks boisterously In front of a crowd but my question still remains what Is It that makes Trump a better choice than Desantis?
A better choice for who? A fight promoter? TV ratings? Better choice for who. I already made it clear that it is very hard to see anyone better for Twitter than Trump.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina

Now thats a real answer.

People like Trump because he proved he can and does fight for the country. He gained the respect of most or all the world especially those countries who hate us. Did they like him? No but they respected him and bent to his will.

What has DeSantis done to prove he can take being a punching bag in Washington like Trump was? Being a governor and getting a few things done in his home state is a far cry from how he will perform in Washington.

It's suspicious that so many in Washington prefer him over Trump. That tells me either he is one of them or they expect to be able to push him around.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'll vote for him, like I did last time (20). in '16 I didn't vote FOR him, I voted AGAINST Hillary. I like his style.
Wow, you are sounding a little more optimistic than you were this morning.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
Wow, you are sounding a little more optimistic than you were this morning.
Don't know about that, y'all. Trump's got no real answers for anything, but at least he's not Biden, and it's kind of fun to watch the Democrats squall.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Don't know about that, y'all. Trump's got no real answers for anything, but at least he's not Biden, and it's kind of fun to watch the Democrats squall.
What I mean is 24 hours ago you were telling us you wouldn't be around to vote in 2 years.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I think people like Trump because he talks boisterously In front of a crowd but my question still remains what Is It that makes Trump a better choice than DeSantis?
Since DeSantis has never spoken about running for president, I don't understand why people continue to assume that he will run. He is focused on Florida, and he has not been very consistent about the bogus vaccines nor some other matters where he should have been more forceful. He has not placed a total ban on these lethal bioweapons, even though he knows better.

Donald Trump had an excellent platform to begin with, but he totally sabotaged himself by surrounding himself with all his worst enemies (including traitor Pence). It is simply inexplicable that he would do something like that. As a result he failed to fulfil his major promises, including the building of that Southern wall and the draining of the Swamp. At the very least he should have appointed a national commission to ensure that the election "machinery" in every state (including voter rolls, voting machines, etc) was thoroughly cleaned up long before 2019.

His worst mistake was Operation Warp Speed, but he has not had the courage or the grace to publicly tell his base "I made a HUGE MISTAKE in supporting those bogus vaccines, and I am truly sorry for this disaster, which is entirely my fault. I will need to make serious reparations if I get back into the White House. I am now calling for a TOTAL BAN on all COVID "vaccines" and designating them as bioweapons". Imagine the impact this would have. But now Dr Robert Malone and Alex Jones have publicly stated that they will not support Trump because he has not admitted that the vaccines are lethal and dangerous and should be banned.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Since DeSantis has never spoken about running for president, I don't understand why people continue to assume that he will run.
Yes, this is why I consider the question to be a joke. When your state votes in the primary then you can ask that question and if Desantis and Trump are both running, then it is relevant. Also, the question is not Trump vs some Democrat, wait until you have two candidates. If Newsom, or Harris or Buttigieg or any of a number of other candidates is running I would vote for pretty much anyone else but them.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Since DeSantis has never spoken about running for president, I don't understand why people continue to assume that he will run. He is focused on Florida, and he has not been very consistent about the bogus vaccines nor some other matters where he should have been more forceful. He has not placed a total ban on these lethal bioweapons, even though he knows better.

Donald Trump had an excellent platform to begin with, but he totally sabotaged himself by surrounding himself with all his worst enemies (including traitor Pence). It is simply inexplicable that he would do something like that. As a result he failed to fulfil his major promises, including the building of that Southern wall and the draining of the Swamp. At the very least he should have appointed a national commission to ensure that the election "machinery" in every state (including voter rolls, voting machines, etc) was thoroughly cleaned up long before 2019.

His worst mistake was Operation Warp Speed, but he has not had the courage or the grace to publicly tell his base "I made a HUGE MISTAKE in supporting those bogus vaccines, and I am truly sorry for this disaster, which is entirely my fault. I will need to make serious reparations if I get back into the White House. I am now calling for a TOTAL BAN on all COVID "vaccines" and designating them as bioweapons". Imagine the impact this would have. But now Dr Robert Malone and Alex Jones have publicly stated that they will not support Trump because he has not admitted that the vaccines are lethal and dangerous and should be banned.
Indeed he was surrounded by snakes, we each have some responsibility for not keeping the Republic we have been given, his growth has been great in these years as has each of ours, no one who is truly Christian is now as they were then. It is not the nature of the Kingdom to rest but to expand.
blessings

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
glad I caught it before it came on.
There are a group who prompted by Holy Spirit to continue to support President Trump.
There is no "Evangelical vote" as such.
blessings