It's Go Time, Trump Announces Run!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
If Newsom, or Harris or Buttigieg or any of a number of other candidates is running I would vote for pretty much anyone else but them.
About as despicable a bunch as you can find. And Harris had the gall to corrupt the Declaration of Independence recently to bolster her rabid abortion support.

THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
The document's original text reads: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

KAMALA THE ABORTIONIST
"We collectively believe and know, America is a promise. … It is a promise of freedom and liberty, not just some but for all. We are each endowed with............. the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness," Harris said Sunday.

How are such people allowed to remain in office?

Dec 9, 2011
Since DeSantis has never spoken about running for president, I don't understand why people continue to assume that he will run. He is focused on Florida, and he has not been very consistent about the bogus vaccines nor some other matters where he should have been more forceful. He has not placed a total ban on these lethal bioweapons, even though he knows better.

Donald Trump had an excellent platform to begin with, but he totally sabotaged himself by surrounding himself with all his worst enemies (including traitor Pence). It is simply inexplicable that he would do something like that. As a result he failed to fulfil his major promises, including the building of that Southern wall and the draining of the Swamp. At the very least he should have appointed a national commission to ensure that the election "machinery" in every state (including voter rolls, voting machines, etc) was thoroughly cleaned up long before 2019.

His worst mistake was Operation Warp Speed, but he has not had the courage or the grace to publicly tell his base "I made a HUGE MISTAKE in supporting those bogus vaccines, and I am truly sorry for this disaster, which is entirely my fault. I will need to make serious reparations if I get back into the White House. I am now calling for a TOTAL BAN on all COVID "vaccines" and designating them as bioweapons". Imagine the impact this would have. But now Dr Robert Malone and Alex Jones have publicly stated that they will not support Trump because he has not admitted that the vaccines are lethal and dangerous and should be banned.
Desantis might be the only 1 that could defeat Trump and BTW do you think Trump should have taken the jab,I think fear had him take the jab and do you think he will live much longer after taking the jab?

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
About as despicable a bunch as you can find. And Harris had the gall to corrupt the Declaration of Independence recently to bolster her rabid abortion support.

THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
The document's original text reads: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

KAMALA THE ABORTIONIST
"We collectively believe and know, America is a promise. … It is a promise of freedom and liberty, not just some but for all. We are each endowed with............. the right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness," Harris said Sunday.

How are such people allowed to remain in office?
I was just reading about that the other day. What a disgrace! :mad:

Kamala Harris Omits “Creator” and Right to “Life” When Quoting Declaration of Independence in Pro-Abortion Speech (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ation-independence-pro-abortion-speech-video/

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Desantis might be the only 1 that could defeat Trump and BTW do you think Trump should have taken the jab,I think fear had him take the jab and do you think he will live much longer after taking the jab?
Good point, this discussion is irrelevant till we see who is still alive in 2024 and whether or not there is even going to be an election. If the news of 400 million dead in China is accurate you can this and other pandemics to sweep through the world over the next 20 months.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
What I mean is 24 hours ago you were telling us you wouldn't be around to vote in 2 years.
Also a possibility. There's a increasing pain in the area of my Solar plexus that wasn't there 3 months ago - maybe something growing.

80 years is a long time, and I'm tired of the pain. Another Angiogram coming up next week - wonder what they'll find -

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Also a possibility. There's a increasing pain in the area of my Solar plexus that wasn't there 3 months ago - maybe something growing.

80 years is a long time, and I'm tired of the pain. Another Angiogram coming up next week - wonder what they'll find -
I had prostate cancer and then took ESSIAC because they wouldn't operate without having had the vaccine. My cancer had a variety of symptoms that went away after two months with the ESSIAC and has been gone for the last year.

Dec 9, 2011
I had prostate cancer and then took ESSIAC because they wouldn't operate without having had the vaccine. My cancer had a variety of symptoms that went away after two months with the ESSIAC and has been gone for the last year.
Would you have taken the vaccination If the ESSIAC had not of worked,that's KIND of like Trump not wanting to die as I could see him laboring to breathe after he had contracted COVID 19.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
This scamdemic pretty much threw out the Hippocratic Oath- "First of all, do no harm".

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Would you have taken the vaccination If the ESSIAC had not of worked,that's KIND of like Trump not wanting to die as I could see him laboring to breathe after he had contracted COVID 19.
No, I had already made my decision concerning that. I moved to South Dakota and in a few months would have health insurance and could again consider surgery.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Coming Christian Persecution
Why Things Are Getting Worse and How to Prepare for What Is to Come
by Thomas Williams

Churches burned. Christians beheaded. Catholic communities driven underground. Governments forcing silence upon those who profess fidelity to the gospel.

These experiences are not confined to those of the early Church or to the missionaries and converts in far-off pagan lands centuries ago. The persecution of Christians is happening right now - and it is closer to home than you may realize.

Throughout the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and even in the West, Christian communities are being targeted for their beliefs, whether through violence or public policy, and it’s a trend that continues to escalate.

Moral theologian and news analyst Dr. Thomas Williams incisively juxtaposes the still relatively unknown global Christian persecution of today with that of previous epochs, describing it in its various forms and providing insight into what it means for the Church and for society at large. He also provides valuable advice on how these outrages can be remedied and what Christians can do to prepare for what is to come.

In 2020, according to the World Watch List published by Open Doors, 340 million Christians were facing "high levels of persecution." Dr. Williams masterfully reveals the state of affairs in countries that systematically persecute Christians, such as North Korea, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Nigeria, India, China, and Pakistan. In many cases, Christians are forced to flee these countries or face economic repercussions, forced conversions to Islam, imprisonment, violence, torture, and even death.

Dr. Williams also shows how Christian persecution has been with us since the beginning during the life of Jesus, from the time of His infancy to His death on the Cross. You’ll learn what Jesus said in the Bible about coming persecutions, as well as about the trials and martyrdom that His apostles endured and the hardships of the early Christians, including the five virgins who are commemorated in the Roman Canon of the Holy Mass.

Dr. Williams also explores why Christians are persecuted. He reveals Voltaire’s and Gibbon’s thoughts on how Christians were vilified and how attempts to rewrite history-to blame Christian persecution on Christians themselves!-originally surfaced. Moreover, you will see how modern attacks against Christians spring from six primary sources: atheism, radical Islam, Hindu nationalism, totalitarianism, academia, and Satanism. In the words of St. John Paul II, "The Church has once again become a Church of martyrs."

Essential reading for anyone committed to holding fast to the Faith in the face of an uncertain future, the book also explains:

• How Christians are globally experiencing white and red martyrdom due to their beliefs
  • Why some who preach tolerance are intolerant of Christians
  • Ways to avoid fatalism and resist the increased persecutions of Christians
  • How to assist, through practical and spiritual means, those who are attacked
  • How examples and words of the saints can inspire you to grow in virtue and remain steadfast

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
GOOD!! I'm genuinely happy that things are going well. I'll know more about me next Tuesday.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
This scamdemic pretty much threw out the Hippocratic Oath- "First of all, do no harm".
Correct. It also destroyed Trump's credibility. But here is a solution by Wayne Allyn Root which coincides with what I have been saying. What he has not mentioned is the need to immediately clean up the election "machinery":

WAYNE ROOT: Here is What Trump Has to Do TODAY to Clinch GOP Presidential Nomination, Beat DeSantis by 50 Point Landslide, and Become 2024 Presidential Frontrunner

The latest Harvard-Harris poll came out days ago. After months of negative media, slander and demonization of Trump by the mainstream media, social media, Democrats and Republicans…and after a raid on his Palm Beach estate by the FBI…just as I predicted on my national TV and radio shows, Trump is still leading by a landslide for the GOP Presidential nomination.

Trump is not only beating DeSantis by 20 points, he is leading President Joe Biden by 5 points. DeSantis only beats Biden by 3 points. So much for the argument that DeSantis is “more electable” than Trump. As I’ve predicted over and over again for many months, Trump will be the 2024 GOP Presidential nominee. Period. End of story.

But the question I’m dealing with here is…how big will his landslide be…how can he clinch the GOP presidential nomination right now (today)…and what can Trump do today that puts him in a formidable position to win the 2024 presidential race versus anyone Democrats nominate.
I have the perfect plan to “ice” it all for Trump TODAY.

Whether President Trump agrees, or not; the American people believe the Covid vaccine is a disaster…a tragedy…a massive failure…and it’s causing thousands of “sudden deaths.” In particular, Trump’s base of voters believes something is very wrong.

This is DeSantis’ only advantage. But Trump can neutralize DeSantis and win the GOP presidential nomination by 50 points if he just announces these 2 things…

1. Upon election as the 47th President of the United States, Trump promises to immediately issue an Executive Order banning any federal lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine mandates ever again. And he needs to make it clear, with him as President, no American will ever again be forced to take any experimental vaccine for any reason. Period. “Your body, our choice.”

2. Even if Trump personally approves of the vaccine, and thinks the Covid vaccine is a life-saver, he must acknowledge the questions, debates, controversies, and fear swirling around this vaccine…and for the good of the country, ask the GOP House to immediately open a Congressional Investigation into the Covid-19 vaccine, to once and for all settle this issue.

Congress must investigate whether this vaccine prevents Covid; prevents the spread of Covid; prevents hospitalizations and deaths from Covid; directly causes terrible side effects and adverse medical events such as cardiac arrest, myocarditis, strokes, blood clots, “turbo cancer” and most importantly, “sudden death.”

Congress must investigate whether the American people were misled and fed propaganda about this vaccine by Dr. Fauci, the CDC, FDA and Big Pharma.

Did the FBI order media and social media to silence critics of the vaccine? Did they prevent the mention of any warnings or negative death and injury data about the Covid vaccine? Did the FDA ignore trial results showing death and injuries? Why did Big Pharma try to seal trial results for 75 years? Did the FDA ignore VAERS- the vaccine early warning system? Did federal government agencies pay media to prevent any negative discussions about the Covid vaccine? Is there a coverup of Covid vaccine death and injuries by the media?

Despite President Trump supporting the vaccine, and believing it has saved lives, if he promises to use Executive Action to cancel, ban and prevent all mandates forever… And calls for an immediate fair and honest Congressional investigation to present the truth about the Covid vaccine to the American people… President Trump will clinch the GOP presidential nomination…beat DeSantis or any other challenger by 50 points or more…and become the instant formidable frontrunner for the 2024 presidential election. This is how #45 becomes #47 without ever actually changing his views on the vaccine.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
We must see the world through His eyes, we are no longer our own.

Bob-Carabbio

Jun 24, 2020
1. Upon election as the 47th President of the United States, Trump promises to immediately issue an Executive Order banning any federal lockdowns, mask mandates, vaccine mandates ever again
Does anybody in the U.S. even worry about the "Vaccine", or the latest "Covid variation"???

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Does anybody in the U.S. even worry about the "Vaccine", or the latest "Covid variation"???
Yes, I do. I expect the horrific plague we see in China today we'll see hit Europe and the US before the Spring is out. They are seeing a scary drop in birth rate along with a horrific spike in deaths.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
See Health Impact News

60,000 Children Injured and Dead Along with 4,571 Fetal Deaths Following COVID Vaccines

Thanks, Lockdowns: 295,000 Excess Deaths Reported in U.S. Since 2020 Were NOT Due to COVID

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
The FAA changed the parameters of the EKG they give pilots for approval to fly as the jab has altered the heart function of the pilots.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
The people running this country are geniuses!

Trump was referring to a study that had been done many years earlier trying to figure out how to increase the number of people graduating high school. It was transformative to the American education system and as the congressman who had added the amendment to fund this study (and coincidentally also the father of the researcher) said, it was the best use of $10 million dollars he had ever seen. The researcher was doing statistical analysis and had discovered (the math is quite complicated so I'll just simplify this to get to the conclusions) that if you cut the number of tests in half during a semester you would also reduce the number of tests being failed by roughly half! The problem was they were still seeing the same number of kids failing give or take the margin of error. But then he had the bold idea that separates the US from the rest of the world, what if we reduce the number of tests to 0? Sure enough the same pattern held and the number of tests failed was also 0! Yet, we still did not see an increase in the number of kids passing the classes? He poured through the data and discovered that teachers were starting the kids at the beginning of the year at 0 and everything they did was moving them towards a passing grade. Do nothing, get nothing. But he realized this was racists and this was the second big discovery in this paper, what if you start kids at 100 and everything they do reveals that that was a big mistake? That was the secret! Start the kids at 100 and don't give any tests and immediately HS graduation rates jumped!

Now this is the genius of Trump. He applied this same theory to Covid, but with a twist! All of his scientists had graduated from American schools and had been stumped with how to bring down the infection rates. They had thought about this study, but if you start with the assumption that 100% of the people had Covid and don't test then you are left with 100% with Covid. that is why they were testing so much, trying to bring the passing rate down. But Trump had the brilliant idea of suggesting that you start with the assumption that 0% have Covid and don't test! It would have worked! It was brilliant (after all Covid is just another word for a common cold) but then they pointed out that if they do that billions and billions of dollars would be lost. Pfizer and all these other drug companies stood to make a fortune. So they mocked Trump as a big idiot.

(BTW the researcher who got that $10 million dollar grant was able to retire after finishing his dissertation and he is now beloved by students across the nation. Stupid? I think not.)
Yeah that's nuclear level dumb
The idea behind testing is to catch it early enough that you don't pass it on to others
Comparing it to the common cold is also dumb
Covid is more similar to flu, which is why the symptoms are more severe. Some people have reported having permanent cardiovascular damage after having had covid
We're trying to downplay it like it's not a real threat is the reason we're in this mess in the first place.
Fortunately it is beginning to die down now