It's Go Time, Trump Announces Run!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So now everybody else is dumb but you?
By the same measure we judge others, we ourselves will judged.:):unsure::coffee:(y)

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah that's nuclear level dumb
The idea behind testing is to catch it early enough that you don't pass it on to others
Really? that is the idea behind the testing? How do you know that? How does testing prevent you from passing it on?

I don't think you have actually studied immunology and instead are simply parroting what the Main Stream media has told you to say.

If I pass on a less virulent strain of a virus or if I pass on a very small viral load of a virus it will confer on you immunity. Why would we want to prevent that? If you are testing people without any symptoms, no cough, no fever, and then you quarantine them, you are preventing the least virulent from spreading immunity. That seems idiotic. Instead I would simply quarantine people with symptoms like fever and cough. This will prevent the most virulent strains from being spread.

Comparing it to the common cold is also dumb
This is another reason why I don't think you know what you are talking about. The common cold is a corona virus, just like Covid. The reason we don't have an annual shot for the common cold is because it mutates rapidly, another trait of Covid 19. These are two very good reasons why you compare it to the common cold.

The flu is transmitted by birds. That is not true of a Corona virus which is why comparing this to the flu is not a very fitting analogy. If migratory birds are going to bring a new strain of the flu each year then it could be feasible to make an effective vaccine and know when "flu season" is and what the most likely strain will be. Neither of these is true with Covid19, another reason the Flu is a bad analogy.

Covid is more similar to flu, which is why the symptoms are more severe.
I had Covid19 and it was nothing like the flu, I only had a fever for a day, I have had several cases of the flu with a terrible fever and horrible body aches. Covid was nothing like that. Again, another reason not to compare this to the flu.

Some people have reported having permanent cardiovascular damage after having had covid
Is that common to the flu?

We're trying to downplay it like it's not a real threat is the reason we're in this mess in the first place.
Fortunately it is beginning to die down now
No. 2 years ago that was a valid opinion. Today it shows you are ignoring the data. No one took Covid more seriously than China. They didn't "downplay" it. They had draconian shutdowns, lockdowns, constant testing, masks, etc. That was ineffective.

From the very beginning I pointed to Taiwan and Vietnam as the way to respond to this because they both had almost completely avoided any impact from the pandemic. Their approach is what I recommended.

1. They tested everyone who came into their country by plane.

2. There was a mandatory quarantine if you came from an infected area which at one point applied to everyone.

3. Once you were cleared you were free to move around the country without any lockdown.

4. Businesses took temperature at the door, if you had a fever you were not permitted in.

I also pointed out that the countries that had the lowest impact from the disease were often the countries with the lowest vaccination rate, developing nations in Africa.

Most of the actions "taking it seriously" in the US were either counter productive, causing more harm than good, or downright terrible without any offsetting "good". The states that had the most serious response have been the states that over several years have shown the greatest negative impact. The states that were accused of holding super spreader events and "not respecting the science" are the ones who have shown over 2-3 years the most positive response.

You know who is screaming the loudest about "respecting the science" people who failed high school biology. Idiotic, insane, hypocritical people.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Dude, wish it were not this way, your posts reveal a lot of ignorance.
best wishes :):unsure:(y):coffee:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Harvey Risch, Professor if Epidemiology at Yale for 32 years, published 400 peer reviewed articles on this subject, considered a world renowned scholar on epidemiology, that is one example of who I am listening to on this subject.

I wonder who Dude653 is listening to?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I believe he is leaning on his own understanding, hence to disconnect from truth.
We all have "opinions", none of them matter, Truth matters.
blessings

Feb 1, 2023
Trump could very well be the Antichrist. Dont idolise him pray to Jesus our future is written in the Bible ano no president can change what is to come.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Trump could very well be the Antichrist. Dont idolise him pray to Jesus our future is written in the Bible ano no president can change what is to come.
Remember that time he tear gassed a church?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
He had the police tear gas a group of peaceful protesters outside a church so he can have a photo op
Some of the protesters were members of that church

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
He had the police tear gas a group of peaceful protesters outside a church so he can have a photo op
Some of the protesters were members of that church
You might want to double check that, CNN and MSNBC are not reliable sources.

ButterflyJones

Feb 5, 2023

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
this is why dude is a waste of time to read, skewed thinking.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
No matter who is or isn't the A.C. , His command is for us to continue making disciples, not postulate on the a.c.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
No matter who is or isn't the A.C. , His command is for us to continue making disciples, not postulate on the a.c.
I have heard very compelling case made for three different people being the AC. which of course means that 2/3 of them are wrong, and possibly 3/3 are wrong.

Feb 1, 2023
True i agree, but many will follow the Antichrist and many will be fooled by him. All im saying is keep an eye open and dont let anyone misguide you just because they say and do something's you like to hear and see. I write this not with no intention to criticize you.

Feb 1, 2023
True i agree, but many will follow the Antichrist and many will be fooled by him. All im saying is keep an eye open and dont let anyone misguide you just because they say and do something's you like to hear and see. I write this not with no intention to criticize you.
Its not my intention to criticize you*

Dec 9, 2011
Since DeSantis has never spoken about running for president, I don't understand why people continue to assume that he will run. He is focused on Florida, and he has not been very consistent about the bogus vaccines nor some other matters where he should have been more forceful. He has not placed a total ban on these lethal bioweapons, even though he knows better.

Donald Trump had an excellent platform to begin with, but he totally sabotaged himself by surrounding himself with all his worst enemies (including traitor Pence). It is simply inexplicable that he would do something like that. As a result he failed to fulfil his major promises, including the building of that Southern wall and the draining of the Swamp. At the very least he should have appointed a national commission to ensure that the election "machinery" in every state (including voter rolls, voting machines, etc) was thoroughly cleaned up long before 2019.

His worst mistake was Operation Warp Speed, but he has not had the courage or the grace to publicly tell his base "I made a HUGE MISTAKE in supporting those bogus vaccines, and I am truly sorry for this disaster, which is entirely my fault. I will need to make serious reparations if I get back into the White House. I am now calling for a TOTAL BAN on all COVID "vaccines" and designating them as bioweapons". Imagine the impact this would have. But now Dr Robert Malone and Alex Jones have publicly stated that they will not support Trump because he has not admitted that the vaccines are lethal and dangerous and should be banned.
Out of curiosity what Is Donald Trumps platform?

BTW,Trump Is narcissistic and I seriously doubt If he would Ever apologise,Do you think It will hurt him? I still think Desantis will run and the people will see Trump the way he really Is and not see him with rose colored glasses If he attacks Desantis's character.