Its [insert time here] and I'm...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dmurray
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's 1:13am and I'm reading Christian Chat forum discussions when I should be sleeping. Goodnight!
 
Its Sunday evening here 22.12pm. I am just about getting ready for bed - ZZZZzzzzzz
 
Back-From-The-Dead.jpg






It's 12:33 and I'm so boooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

But it's payday!

raw
 
It's 4:36 pm and I wondered the same thing. An old thread could help someone even if the OP no longer posts.