It's My Birthday Share this Day With Me.:)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IlovelivingforJesus

Dec 29, 2019
St. Louis
Lord thank you for letting me see another birthday. I am thankful for everything you have given us and all you do. I could not ask for A better life than I have right now thanks to you and those who love me!

Attachments

Joy4N8cher

Jul 8, 2020
Awwwweee, ILLFJ, I missed your birthday!!
God bless this next year of your dear life. I pray that God puts a new dream into your heart and He would just keep adding layer upon layer to it, bringing clarity, resources, excitement, open doors, closed doors, prayer support and most of all hope. <3