"It's not whether I can or not, it's whether I will let Him save this snot!"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

slave

Senior Member
Mar 20, 2015
6,307
1,093
113
"I am a man on a Mission, with a Mission on my mind.
I am a man with a Commission, from the one that let's me grind.
But it is my Lord's Disposition that proves Worthy to show the way,
to the Jesus that gives me Hope in the walk I walk each day.

As I rest upon His Sovereignty as my Lord and Savior King,
He returns to me myself with His power that {en}lightens my every sting!
For He is so very Worthy and to me I am so very not,
But, Thank You Lord Jesus for giving me, through Your blood on a Cross,
The victory for this, once known,
Snot!"


~Dan/Slave~
​