It's now Official.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I heard this morning on Bannon's warroom pandemic that 200 million people viewed Tucker's interview with Donald Trump last night.

I haven't heard the numbers from the Fox republican debate, but I did hear that it was the largest audience that these candidates have spoken in front of. So we can safely assume that at least 1,000 people watched it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I heard this morning on Bannon's warroom pandemic that 200 million people viewed Tucker's interview with Donald Trump last night.

I haven't heard the numbers from the Fox republican debate, but I did hear that it was the largest audience that these candidates have spoken in front of. So we can safely assume that at least 1,000 people watched it.
I just heard on Bannon's Warroom pandemic that Fox had approximately 2.5 million views while Tucker's interview had 200 million.

I suspect that in the next poll you will see all those at the debate see their numbers go down (except for perhaps Vivek). I say this because they were all forced to make a public statement of support for Judas Pence. You saw how Desantis squirmed at that knowing it was going to hurt his polls even more.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I just heard on Bannon's Warroom pandemic that Fox had approximately 2.5 million views while Tucker's interview had 200 million.

I suspect that in the next poll you will see all those at the debate see their numbers go down (except for perhaps Vivek). I say this because they were all forced to make a public statement of support for Judas Pence. You saw how Desantis squirmed at that knowing it was going to hurt his polls even more.
  • By midday on Thursday, a little more than 12 hours after it was posted, the 46-minute sit-down between Trump and Carlson had more than 200M views
Seems silly to compare numbers post live viewing (Trump and Tucker) to a live viewing debate (Republican debate). You would need to go to all the platforms that uploaded the Republican debate to get an apples-to-apples comparison. Or, you could compare live ratings to live ratings, which according to Twitter was about 74 million viewers to Fox's 50+ million viewers.

I plan on watching the Tucker and Trump interview but was thoroughly entertained by the Fox debate. I also have to say, Vivek killed it last night. He's my age and took the smoke from all the Republicans. DeSantis did alright, but he probably slightly underperformed in my opinion. Meanwhile, Pence had a little pep in his step, though he is just so unlikeable to me.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
This debate is historic

The least important debate in US history at the most critical time in our history.
Least important if we're talking about the viability of one of them being the Republican primary. However, I think this debate did wonders for Vivek Ramaswamy's political aspirations. I think he knows he isn't going to win, but perhaps he is really auditioning for Trump's VP (or other position)? He made a fan out of me last night.

And for those of you who dump on DeSantis for having a super PAC, Trump has them too... Guess who doesn't... Vivek Ramaswamy. :cool:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
  • By midday on Thursday, a little more than 12 hours after it was posted, the 46-minute sit-down between Trump and Carlson had more than 200M views
Seems silly to compare numbers post live viewing (Trump and Tucker) to a live viewing debate (Republican debate). You would need to go to all the platforms that uploaded the Republican debate to get an apples-to-apples comparison. Or, you could compare live ratings to live ratings, which according to Twitter was about 74 million viewers to Fox's 50+ million viewers.

I plan on watching the Tucker and Trump interview but was thoroughly entertained by the Fox debate. I also have to say, Vivek killed it last night. He's my age and took the smoke from all the Republicans. DeSantis did alright, but he probably slightly underperformed in my opinion. Meanwhile, Pence had a little pep in his step, though he is just so unlikeable to me.
So let's get this straight, 200 million watched the interview, another 50 million watched the debate. That is 250 million people and only 150 million voted in the last presidential election? Does that sound right?

There are TV's around the country that are on Fox with the sound off, they are in bars, restaurants, airports, etc. That doesn't mean anyone is watching them much less listening.

However, if you click on a Tweet you are definitely watching it.

If you look at the polls Trump is getting more than 60, close to 70% of the vote. 30% of the Republican vote in the last presidential election was 21 million and we know that far fewer people are interested in primaries than in the final election. Does this really sound right that 50 million watched it?

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016
I just watched Trump's interview with Carlson...

Did anyone listen to the part that Trump explicitly stated he thinks Epstein "probably" killed himself? That is some Joe Biden idiocy... There is no way he really believes that, does he? Is he covering again for the pedos? @VPN/ZNP, do you think Epstein hung himself? :ROFL:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I just watched Trump's interview with Carlson...

Did anyone listen to the part that Trump explicitly stated he thinks Epstein "probably" killed himself? That is some Joe Biden idiocy... There is no way he really believes that, does he? Is he covering again for the pedos? @VPN/ZNP, do you think Epstein hung himself? :ROFL:
No, I think Epstein was murdered.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Republican debate ratings show 12.8 million watched first GOP showdown of 2023, Fox says

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/debate-ratings-republican-gop-2023-how-many-people-watched-fox/

So much for the initial 50 million estimate.

Smoke

Oct 27, 2016

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm not sure how fox miscounted in their initial claim of 50+ million when it was closer to 12.8 million. That's terrible. lol

Did you end up watching it? I'm curious what you think of Vivek Ramaswami.
No, did not watch it, my understanding is that Vivek was the clear winner of the debate and Desantis was the clear loser.

Also, forcing everyone to agree publicly with Pence should bring down all their poll numbers.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm not sure how fox miscounted in their initial claim of 50+ million when it was closer to 12.8 million. That's terrible. lol
I saw an article saying that the 150 million views on Twitter is inflated because the people who clicked on the tweet may not have watched it to the end.

What is truly inflated is that the 12 million TV sets with Fox on, how many of them had the sound on? I was at an airport, there must have been at least 500 TVs all playing with the sound off (JFK has 130 gates and at each gate they have 4 or 5 TV's playing). This is how CNN and MSNBC boost their ratings. Think of all the airports nationwide. Think of all the bars and restaurants that do the same thing.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

A day is coming and almost upon you where you wont even care If he was a Rino nor that Biden was a Dino, you will eventually see that the floods,the heat,the fires and the calamity of men's governments don't turn when you elect either of them.

Dec 9, 2011
He might be abrasive, offensive and obnoxious, but he most definitely is not stupid and therefore he is no coward.
He's not a coward because he's not stupid?Good to know:D

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
He's not a coward because he's not stupid?Good to know:D
Sometimes idiots can appear to be courageous because they are too stupid to realize what will happen. Trump clearly knew what was coming and has chosen to still do what he is doing, so yes, he is courageous.

Jan 27, 2023
he just hides it better than most of them do.
Trump is a constitutionalist. the republicans' have forgotten their roots. Israel wanted a king, God said I Am King, they said "no a real King." God gave them Saul. they suffered. God sent Jesus, His Son, He suffered. our choice!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Oof... This is NOT what they wanted to hear!!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
12 million vs 230+ million = 20:1

BREAKING: Ratings Are IN! Fox News FREAKS OUT After Tucker's Trump Interview Tops 200 Million

BTW, I didn't watch on Twitter, I watched on GETTR.