B
BrianBaker88
Guest
As I see the world burning with Lucifer's lies
With him deceiving the world
Without the world recognizing it
We must take it back
Must take what has been ours
For millions of years
Must let the world see it has been taken over
By Satan's sweet whisper
We must expose his lies
Talk the truth
Make the whole world break down
So what are you waiting for
Every second time goes by
The world gets a little more blacker
I wish I could tell you this life is a dream
But I'm afraid it's not
So now it's time to act
(Inspired by the song "Counteract" by Islander)
With him deceiving the world
Without the world recognizing it
We must take it back
Must take what has been ours
For millions of years
Must let the world see it has been taken over
By Satan's sweet whisper
We must expose his lies
Talk the truth
Make the whole world break down
So what are you waiting for
Every second time goes by
The world gets a little more blacker
I wish I could tell you this life is a dream
But I'm afraid it's not
So now it's time to act
(Inspired by the song "Counteract" by Islander)