It's Time to Impeach !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You're upset with Biden for following through on an agreement that Trump made?

I thought you guys were happy about that I'm very confused.

Can someone please help me understand why you guys are upset.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:True the plans to leave were almost identical except for a few small insignificant details. Trump wanted to evacuate all the civilians first, he wanted to then remove all the military equipment and finally blow up all the bases so that they leave the Taliban nothing.

Biden is far more reasonable, let's leave the military equipment for the Taliban, let's leave the civilians too as a human sacrifice, a "peace offering", and finally let's leave them the military bases.

And now you know what happens when you have a bunch of sissy children running the country who haven't got the first clue about warfare.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:True the plans to leave were almost identical except for a few small insignificant details. Trump wanted to evacuate all the civilians first, he wanted to then remove all the military equipment and finally blow up all the bases so that they leave the Taliban nothing.

Biden is far more reasonable, let's leave the military equipment for the Taliban, let's leave the civilians too as a human sacrifice, a "peace offering", and finally let's leave them the military bases.

And now you know what happens when you have a bunch of sissy children running the country who haven't got the first clue about warfare.
I was not aware of his plans can you please post a source for me thank you.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Oh, one other pleasant little thing to look forward to. A whole lot of terrorists just got freed in Afghanistan by the Taliban. I'm so glad we have a secure border with Kamala Harris on that, otherwise you just wouldn't feel safe sleeping at night.

K

kaylagrl

It is pretty obvious that no one voted for Biden, either they voted for Trump or against Trump.

The election was stolen. Obama himself backed someone else, he had no faith in him. The more I see the more I believe Biden committed fraud on the American people.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The election was stolen. Obama himself backed someone else, he had no faith in him. The more I see the more I believe Biden committed fraud on the American people.
When did you come to this conclusion? If it wasn't in November what was it that convinced you?

K

kaylagrl

I know Trump won the election, and the democrats are the true insurrectionists, but it’s getting Tough to keep my anger in check with the insanely ignorant Biden voter.

Look at carnage YOU caused!

7 dead trying to hold on to a plane leaving the country. Had this been Trump and he had hidden for 6 days !!! the Dems would be gnashing their teeth to impeach him. This is just the beginning of lost of life. It's sickening and Biden and his VP ought to be bodily tossed out of the WH, never to return again.

K

kaylagrl

When did you come to this conclusion? If it wasn't in November what was it that convinced you?

Honestly, before Nov. One pastor in my state felt God telling him that Trump would not be re-elected. In my spirit I felt the same thing, though I was hoping I was wrong.

K

kaylagrl

Oh, one other pleasant little thing to look forward to. A whole lot of terrorists just got freed in Afghanistan by the Taliban. I'm so glad we have a secure border with Kamala Harris on that, otherwise you just wouldn't feel safe sleeping at night.

I want to put the angry face here, but didn't want you to think it was against what you said. :mad: doesn't even begin to explain how I feel about this right now.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
7 dead trying to hold on to a plane leaving the country. Had this been Trump and he had hidden for 6 days !!! the Dems would be gnashing their teeth to impeach him. This is just the beginning of lost of life. It's sickening and Biden and his VP ought to be bodily tossed out of the WH, never to return again.
3 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish. 4 Or those people That fell from the plane in Kabul and died, do you think that they were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem? 5 I tell you, no; but unless you repent you will all likewise perish.”

I look at this as a warning. The rapture is like having a reservation on a plane that gets you out of dodge. Some people will wake up too late and realize they need to be on that flight but sorry, you weren't ready.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I want to put the angry face here, but didn't want you to think it was against what you said. :mad: doesn't even begin to explain how I feel about this right now.
The US is the Great Babylon, I'll give you a link to this woman who walks you through the scriptural evidence, it is extremely persuasive. We will be judged. There are those in this country like those in the church in Thyatira, that don't know the deep things of Satan, but know this, this country will be judged. She will be burned with fire and left naked.

This is part 1 of a 3 part series.

K

kaylagrl

That is a lie !! There is no way Trump would have left this way. He did not follow through with the plan. All the people close to Trump said that was not his plan !! They had an exit plan, Biden did not. So stop spreading the lie. People will be murdered because of this. Women are being raped and put into slavery as we speak. Biden has changed every single thing that Trump put into place. Why would he follow through with this plan if he knew it was so bad?! Biden and his people are liars. This should have been a slam dunk for Biden who had EIGHT yrs in the WH !! Impeach him, now!!

From Trump himself...

Joe Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy, and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn't handle the pressure. Even Obama's Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, said as much. He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him — a plan that protected our people and our property, and ensured the Taliban would never dream of taking our Embassy or providing a base for new attacks against America. The withdrawal would be guided by facts on the ground.

After I took out ISIS, I established a credible deterrent. That deterrent is now gone. The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America's power. What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America's Embassy in Kabul. This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Have heard this for years, didn't want to believe it, still don't we know there is a righteous remnant and he always works with a remnant as the majority will not become obedient.
We have had 20 years to repent and return to Him, we have failed, our great abundance was for the furthering of His kingdom, not wasting on the frivolous.
The end will come as a flood.

S

SophieT

how is this become political to people?

it is beyond comprehension how this tragedy can be spoken of as though nothing but US politics and which side you are on, matter

maybe you would like to have a go at explaining how you miss the suffering of the people of Afghanistan due to the insanity of not only pulling out as though it was all just dirty bathtub water, but advertising that is what you are going to do and then proceeding to keep your word (for the first time in your life) at the worst possible time of year

who are the 'you guys'? perhaps explain why you are so pitifully ignorant of what is actually going on

S

SophieT

do some people just get on here and sniff around for ways to show how self-involved they are to the point of actually illustrating they are devoid of normal human sentiment?

it seems so

S

SophieT

That is a lie !! There is no way Trump would have left this way.
they know that

but let's all party like Obama and then blame others for the super spread party

can't make this :poop: up

disclaimer: (never used the little poopie emoticon before but it just seems so appropriate at this moment)

S

SophieT

waiting to see if they blame the next attack on anti-vaccers or some such insane thing

maybe the guy with the horns at the capital or something

there is so much gone wrong now, just about anything could go down

Harris is so far in over her head, that China has begun listing sightings of her

S

SophieT

Biden could not tie his own shoes without a script

it is the machinery around him that put him where he is. I actually think his wife is more culpable because if anyone knows how far gone the man is, it would be her

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Maybe we were too hasty in judging the situation. Afghan TV which is now being run by the Taliban involves them doing interviews with people on the street and everyone they interview is saying how happy they are that the Taliban is in charge. It is amazing what five or six guys with machine guns standing behind the person asking the questions can do to solidify public support.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
That is a lie !! There is no way Trump would have left this way. He did not follow through with the plan. All the people close to Trump said that was not his plan !! They had an exit plan, Biden did not. So stop spreading the lie. People will be murdered because of this. Women are being raped and put into slavery as we speak. Biden has changed every single thing that Trump put into place. Why would he follow through with this plan if he knew it was so bad?! Biden and his people are liars. This should have been a slam dunk for Biden who had EIGHT yrs in the WH !! Impeach him, now!!

From Trump himself...

Joe Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy, and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn't handle the pressure. Even Obama's Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, said as much. He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him — a plan that protected our people and our property, and ensured the Taliban would never dream of taking our Embassy or providing a base for new attacks against America. The withdrawal would be guided by facts on the ground.

After I took out ISIS, I established a credible deterrent. That deterrent is now gone. The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America's power. What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America's Embassy in Kabul. This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence.
How is anything I said a lie? I just asked why you guys were upset because Trump made the agreement in the first place I was able to understand through that question and answer process that it was because of how he was leaving not that he was leaving.

I was just trying to understand your perspective now that I do you call me a lier? For asking questions that helped me understand your perspective? That makes me a liar?

I'm so confused here.