It's Time to Impeach !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
the plan President Trump negotiated had all the warlords, and parirtes on board, and at a later date to allow removal of equipment and bases so as to not supply the isis, taliban, warlords, etc. Now the ccp who has already attacked the U.S. with the weaponized virus, has already stated they will recognize the islamist terrorist government.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
how is this become political to people?

it is beyond comprehension how this tragedy can be spoken of as though nothing but US politics and which side you are on, matter

maybe you would like to have a go at explaining how you miss the suffering of the people of Afghanistan due to the insanity of not only pulling out as though it was all just dirty bathtub water, but advertising that is what you are going to do and then proceeding to keep your word (for the first time in your life) at the worst possible time of year

who are the 'you guys'? perhaps explain why you are so pitifully ignorant of what is actually going on
hold on, you're upset at me because I was asking why the right was upset? Because I'm trying to understand the issue. Through that question and answering process I have been able to understand why the right is upset now I can't understand why the left is not upset.

Why do I have any explaining to do? I have the same opinion you guys do I am kind of upset with Biden as well after getting a better understanding.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
the plan President Trump negotiated had all the warlords, and parirtes on board, and at a later date to allow removal of equipment and bases so as to not supply the isis, taliban, warlords, etc. Now the ccp who has already attacked the U.S. with the weaponized virus, has already stated they will recognize the islamist terrorist government.
They needed to push up the date so that Al Qaeda would have some nice B roll to make recruitment videos in time for their 9/11 celebration.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
hold you're upset at me because I was asking why the right was upset? Because I'm trying to understand the issue. Through that question and answering process I have been able to understand why the right is upset now I can't understand why the left is not upset.
Oh, that is easy. Yes, it is true that we have the most feminist administration in history and you would think that what has happened in Afghanistan would bother them but it turns out those Afghany women are not progressive enough. They believe in a patriarchal family and other traditional values. Hope that helps explain why they were abandoned to be raped and beheaded.

S

SophieT

hold on, you're upset at me because I was asking why the right was upset? Because I'm trying to understand the issue. Through that question and answering process I have been able to understand why the right is upset now I can't understand why the left is not upset.

Why do I have any explaining to do? I have the same opinion you guys do I am kind of upset with Biden as well after getting a better understanding.
....guess we'll see if that one holds water......

I did not ask you to explain anything. I never thought you would actually explain anything...as it is, you apparently do not see the tragedy,but jumped on making an untrue statement about Trump

maybe we are so used to anti-Trumpers making comments that it grows tiresome, ESPECIALLY when someone looks like they are saying it is Trump's fault

I do not think Trump is perfect but he was not as stupid and inept as the current admin that seems hellbent on destroying the country.

at any rate, this thread was not at all political until you inserted your 2 and half pennies.

S

SophieT

Maybe we were too hasty in judging the situation. Afghan TV which is now being run by the Taliban involves them doing interviews with people on the street and everyone they interview is saying how happy they are that the Taliban is in charge. It is amazing what five or six guys with machine guns standing behind the person asking the questions can do to solidify public support.
as happy as a lobster about to be boiled :cry:

the world knows what is going on

Billyd

May 8, 2014
IMHO US and NATO should have begun withdrawal as soon as OBL was killed. Nation building is not our forte.

As for ousting Biden, are you eager to get Harris in the oval office? Ousting her will give us good ole who? (Nancy Pelosi). We are in a no win situation here until we take back Congress. That can happen next year if the Republican Party chooses its candidates wisely, but from what I see, we'll keep beating the trump dead horse.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
IMHO US and NATO should have begun withdrawal as soon as OBL was killed. Nation building is not our forte.

As for ousting Biden, are you eager to get Harris in the oval office? Ousting her will give us good ole who? (Nancy Pelosi). We are in a no win situation here until we take back Congress. That can happen next year if the Republican Party chooses its candidates wisely, but from what I see, we'll keep beating the trump dead horse.
To me it is a no lose situation, can't be worse than what we are seeing now, and if the people rise up to reject what we are seeing it could serve as a warning to the rest of them, if not we continue to throw them out. This whole what can we do attitude is what got us here in the first place.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
just to remind you what you actually wrote and why I said what I did

so stop playing an innocent

:rolleyes: spin it...spin it :sneaky:
Yes because Trump made the agreement. Through the question and answer process I come to the conclusion that the right is not upset because of the withdraw itself but because of how the withdrawal is being handled. I'm on your side here and I have the same position you do in the situation there's no reason to attack me.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
....guess we'll see if that one holds water......

I did not ask you to explain anything. I never thought you would actually explain anything...as it is, you apparently do not see the tragedy,but jumped on making an untrue statement about Trump

maybe we are so used to anti-Trumpers making comments that it grows tiresome, ESPECIALLY when someone looks like they are saying it is Trump's fault

I do not think Trump is perfect but he was not as stupid and inept as the current admin that seems hellbent on destroying the country.

at any rate, this thread was not at all political until you inserted your 2 and half pennies.
I did not make an untrue statement about Trump. I said he made the agreement with Afghanistan to pull out. That's the truth. It was through asking questions and receiving answers on this form that I was able to come to the conclusion that Biden is handling the withdrawal very poorly.

I have the same position you guys do and I came to that through talking to you and asking questions.

We have no disagreement here. That's why I'm saying something because everyone is acting as if I'm in disagreement with you here and I'm not.

Just took me a little while to catch on to what was happening and form an opinion that's all. I need your guys's input I need to be able to ask you questions and try to see things from your point of view and see if it's worth adopting.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Biden's speech was very clear, this collapse in Kabul was not some part of evil genius plan on his part, no, they were simply incompetent and didn't expect this to happen like this.

Also he made his priorities very clear -- get out of Afghanistan. He is not going to leave this fiasco for the next president (sounds resigned to not seeking a second term).

Sadly -- don't leave all our military equipment or military bases was not on his priority list, so he will leave a much better equipped Taliban for the next president.

Also -- the lives of everyone that worked with the US was not on his priority list either, something to consider for anyone thinking of cooperating with the US in the furture. So he left that for the next president as well.

But at this time of total military failure it is good to remember that despite its shortcomings we do have the wokest military in the world. Yes, we have the biggest military budget in the world but it isn't like it hasn't bought us anything, they may not be up on basic military tactics, but they are on the forefront of CRT.

S

SophieT

I did not make an untrue statement about Trump. I said he made the agreement with Afghanistan to pull out. That's the truth. It was through asking questions and receiving answers on this form that I was able to come to the conclusion that Biden is handling the withdrawal very poorly.

I have the same position you guys do and I came to that through talking to you and asking questions.

We have no disagreement here. That's why I'm saying something because everyone is acting as if I'm in disagreement with you here and I'm not.

Just took me a little while to catch on to what was happening and form an opinion that's all. I need your guys's input I need to be able to ask you questions and try to see things from your point of view and see if it's worth adopting.

that is NOT what you said. LOL! this is what you said:

Temple-C said:
You're upset with Biden for following through on an agreement that Trump made?

I mean we are not blind dude. we can see and read what you posted. LOL!

S

SophieT

Yes because Trump made the agreement. Through the question and answer process I come to the conclusion that the right is not upset because of the withdraw itself but because of how the withdrawal is being handled. I'm on your side here and I have the same position you do in the situation there's no reason to attack me.
nah. I really don't have a side. this is supposed to be the UNITED States of America. some people keep insisting on dividing it

what is going on, is NOT the agreement Trump made. just unreal the way you keep repeating the same misinformation

done...take it to someone else.

my ignore list keeps growing lately.....:cautious:

S

SophieT

I don't think they do, this is a warning for what is about to happen.

could we keep it in context? you know I meant Afghanistan

this video of Jerusalem is alarming to say the least, but no need to introduce it like that

what you say is about to happen is most likely not as soon as you think...but that is a difference of understanding

S

SophieT

Nation building is not our forte.
well there is Japan.....

no one has been successful in Afghanistan but what is going on now has no equal

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
could we keep it in context? you know I meant Afghanistan

this video of Jerusalem is alarming to say the least, but no need to introduce it like that

what you say is about to happen is most likely not as soon as you think...but that is a difference of understanding
Afghanistan is a warning about what happens when the rapture takes place and you are left behind to live under the Antichrist regime. We are in the Day of the Lord and everyone knows that concludes at Jerusalem. This is the context, it is a warning, just like the Tower of Siloam.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
well there is Japan.....

no one has been successful in Afghanistan but what is going on now has no equal
"Nation building is not our forte" is such a pathetic thing to say. Japan was a great example of how nation building was our forte. Not only so but the Marshall plan is another example.