It's Time to Impeach !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SophieT

Afghanistan is a warning about what happens when the rapture takes place and you are left behind to live under the Antichrist regime. We are in the Day of the Lord and everyone knows that concludes at Jerusalem. This is the context, it is a warning, just like the Tower of Siloam.
I know that is what you are saying

however, no rapture and it is still taking place

my thoughts do not match up with yours on these matters....I think you are moving up the timetable..

S

SophieT

"Nation building is not our forte" is such a pathetic thing to say. Japan was a great example of how nation building was our forte. Not only so but the Marshall plan is another example.
Japan was a success. I was not born yet, but the world back then was so relieved to have survived WWII that people were actually grateful

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I'm thinking this desperately pathetic plan by Biden was either dictated to him from China which is using it to turn the screws on Taiwan or it was a pathetic attempt to push the Election audits off the front page. This is why it seemed best for him to confess to being incompetent in his speech, better than the alternative.

1Peter 3:14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I know that is what you are saying

however, no rapture and it is still taking place

my thoughts do not match up with yours on these matters....I think you are moving up the timetable..
3 days ago a spokesman for the Department of Defense said that Kabul was not in an imminent threat. How is this not like "when they say peace and security then sudden destruction comes upon them".

I realize this is cherry picking to make them look like Buffoons and in their defense I will remind you that they support pregnant fighter pilots getting special maternity flight suits.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
However saying that the US military is a great military is like saying the Cleveland Browns are a great football team because of their record during the 1940s and 50s. When was the last time the US won a war?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is hysterical. Blinken on Meet the Press on June 7 says that he doesn't think the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban is not something that he thinks will happen from a Friday to a Monday. Hence he does not equate the departure of our forces to an immediate deterioration. This is the secretary of State!

Start listening at 14:10

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
9/11 is only weeks ahead. Families have already asked that Biden not make an appearance. It took him only 7 months to hand power back to the Taliban. It's Saigon all over again, even the top Google headlines are saying it. It's a humiliation for America. Who is running this rudderless country? Where is the president as the Taliban takes back power after 20 yrs of fighting, blood, life lost. What can he say to the country when he does show his face?! Between this and the crisis at the border, this man ought to be impeached and everyone behind him. Where are the Republicans?! Stand up and do something before this duo tanks the country. Prayers for the women who have lost their freedoms overnight. And for the people who will most likely lose their lives for helping the Americans. What a horrific day for America.
Biden isn't the power here. He's the front man for those that truly run the country.

Remember when Trump was president? After Pelosi won his concession to her refusing him entry into the House to give the SotU speech, she and her corrupt fellow sidekick smiled for the cameras as Pelosi said that now Trump realized who has the power in government.

Twenty years. Before America entered Afghanistan the Taliban held power there.
Growing poppy flowers was a death penalty offense.

After we entered in 2001 black tar H was the foremost export.

This latest is a transition of power as agreed 20 years ago.
Do we really think the timing is coincidence?

The civilian contractors are likely the last sacrifice. Because while our military is leaving, there has not yet been set any provision to get them out of the country.

Demons run the world. It's just the way it is and has always been.

99% are the slave race. 1%+/- are the masters.
And religion? Is their man made invention meant to help us cope with the fabrication that leads us not to believe we're just expendable replaceable slaves. Working our lives away for that other man made invention, money.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Biden isn't the power here. He's the front man for those that truly run the country.

Remember when Trump was president? After Pelosi won his concession to her refusing him entry into the House to give the SotU speech, she and her corrupt fellow sidekick smiled for the cameras as Pelosi said that now Trump realized who has the power in government.

Twenty years. Before America entered Afghanistan the Taliban held power there.
Growing poppy flowers was a death penalty offense.

After we entered in 2001 black tar H was the foremost export.

This latest is a transition of power as agreed 20 years ago.
Do we really think the timing is coincidence?

The civilian contractors are likely the last sacrifice. Because while our military is leaving, there has not yet been set any provision to get them out of the country.

Demons run the world. It's just the way it is and has always been.

99%
Yes, have you noticed that they instantly sent 7k troops back into Afghanistan. Is this simply an excuse to increase our commitment from 2,500 to 9,000?

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Yes, have you noticed that they instantly sent 7k troops back into Afghanistan. Is this simply an excuse to increase our commitment from 2,500 to 9,000?
Wait for it. There's more to come.
9/11/21 should be very interesting.

Just like the date for the attack on America during the first term of the first president seated by a SCOTUS decree. 911.
The national phone number for emergency services.

Now, we're in the first term of a sitting president whom SCOTUS allowed to enter highest office because they refused to hear evidence of a stolen election. Another 20th type anniversary of circumstances similar to 2001.

Enjoy the ride because November 2020 proved there is nothing we can do about it.

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
nah. I really don't have a side. this is supposed to be the UNITED States of America. some people keep insisting on dividing it

what is going on, is NOT the agreement Trump made. just unreal the way you keep repeating the same misinformation

done...take it to someone else.

my ignore list keeps growing lately.....:cautious:
Go ahead ignore me but I agree with you it's not how Trump planed to do it but he did plan to do it he was going to be much more responsible about that now that I'm aware I am now on your side I agree with you I think we should have handled it the way Trump was planning it to handled it.

This is so frustrating I'm on everyone's side here.

I'm not sure why everyone is demonizing me. I'm not saying anything you guys haven't said

Temple-C

Apr 5, 2011
I really don't understand this. The only thing I have said was the same thing you're saying that Trump agreed to leave Afghanistan. That's all I have said what I didn't understand is why everyone was upset when I looked into the situation then I understood I'm not saying anything that you guys disagree with are having said yourself.

I'm frustrated and expressing that frustration to let you know how other people are viewing this and thinking this you're creating an exclusive club and you've created people that you've dubbed as the others like myself even if we happen to agree with you

I don't understand what's happening here. The only thing I can figure is that I have disagreed with Trump and other threads on this form. I have disagreed with the conservatives and with Trump that's fine you shouldn't agree with a leader all of the time just because he's a leader you need to have your own thoughts and opinions you need to be able to disagree with people and still work with them for the same goals.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wait for it. There's more to come.
9/11/21 should be very interesting.

Just like the date for the attack on America during the first term of the first president seated by a SCOTUS decree. 911.
The national phone number for emergency services.

Now, we're in the first term of a sitting president whom SCOTUS allowed to enter highest office because they refused to hear evidence of a stolen election. Another 20th type anniversary of circumstances similar to 2001.

Enjoy the ride because November 2020 proved there is nothing we can do about it.
Go look at the picture of Biden alone in the warroom at Camp David. The clocks on the wall are wrong. The time for Moscow is off, the last time we had that time difference with Moscow was in March. They photoshopped that picture to pretend Biden is in charge, no wonder no one else wanted to be in that picture.

Icedaisey

Jul 19, 2021
Go look at the picture of Biden alone in the warroom at Camp David. The clocks on the wall are wrong. The time for Moscow is off, the last time we had that time difference with Moscow was in March. They photoshopped that picture to pretend Biden is in charge, no wonder no one else wanted to be in that picture.
Not at all surprising.Just like the news report that claimed Biden finished a round of golf, eighteen holes, right after taking office.
As if he had the stamina for what is a regular hobby for the last two presidents.

K

kaylagrl

Go ahead ignore me but I agree with you it's not how Trump planed to do it but he did plan to do it he was going to be much more responsible about that now that I'm aware I am now on your side I agree with you I think we should have handled it the way Trump was planning it to handled it.

This is so frustrating I'm on everyone's side here.

I'm not sure why everyone is demonizing me. I'm not saying anything you guys haven't said
Listen, I think everyone is in shock. 20th anniversary of 9/11. We're handing the country back. We know right now women are being raped, young women forced to marry, become sex slaves. The people who helped us and we promised to protect we are leaving to be slaughtered. A missionary friend of my sisters is there. Their son was talking about it on FB. He said the Taliban was going door to door, they weren't sure if they were going to make it out alive. Then they mentioned those they had led to the Lord while there and said they expected they would soon go to meet Him.

But I think on top of it all, when the country sees Joe trying to read what was written for him to say to the country, totally detached like it's a magazine, like he doesn't understand what he has done, I think even his supporters know it. Joe isn't up for this. He has a crisis at the border. He has a crisis with no police and lawlessness. And this is only 7 mons. in. COVID has come back because he has allowed people to literally flood the border. So I think even his supporters are in shock. His own main man at the border was caught on a hot mic saying it's a crisis and we can't maintain this, while telling the country the opposite.

It was time for Joe to go home and enjoy his grandkids and sunset years. Obama knew it, he didn't back him, that was the clear sign. I don't know who told him he should run, the wife or someone else. All I can say is they cared more about power than they did about him. If it was my father, I would have been honest. This is bad in every way. Bad optics, bad move, closing the gate after the horse has left. If that speech didn't show people that this old man is being propped up and we are in for a world of hurt ahead, they must be brain dead. It's sickening, it's sad, it's frustrating all in one. smh

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Nor commenting on the Posts here, just saying:

It's funny. All the while Trump was President, the left was screaming "it's time to Impeach," and Trumps supporters were rallying around him and making various statements about those on the left. Deserved or not.

Now Biden is in Office and the Right is screaming "it's time to Impeach." And the left is circling around Biden and touting the wondrous things he has accomplished, and wants to accomplish.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.............

It IS funny.

S

SophieT

3 days ago a spokesman for the Department of Defense said that Kabul was not in an imminent threat. How is this not like "when they say peace and security then sudden destruction comes upon them".

I realize this is cherry picking to make them look like Buffoons and in their defense I will remind you that they support pregnant fighter pilots getting special maternity flight suits.
I can agree with that metaphor, but I don't zero in like that and go 'that's it'...excuse me if I am wrong there, but I kinda get that impression from you, also taking into account your interest in hidden Bible messages...that you believe the end is imminent

I don't believe that. still a long way to go IMO

we may disagree on this

for that matter, when has the government ever been actually honest in any country? this country has 2 parties and you really cannot count on either one. I come from a system with several parties and it is no better...just more choices for who you want to think will do the better job

you know, God warns and warns and warns.....and He is infinitely more patient than we are

frankly, I am getting irritated at the constant seeming desire of many Christians for God's wrath to fall and everyone gets sucked up into heaven...if there is such a thing, my belief is it would be mid or later of the trib

Christians are an embarrassment these days.

S

SophieT

Nor commenting on the Posts here, just saying:

It's funny. All the while Trump was President, the left was screaming "it's time to Impeach," and Trumps supporters were rallying around him and making various statements about those on the left. Deserved or not.

Now Biden is in Office and the Right is screaming "it's time to Impeach." And the left is circling around Biden and touting the wondrous things he has accomplished, and wants to accomplish.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.............

It IS funny.
I get what you are saying

finally, however, even CNN (I watched it) is asking what's up with Biden. this Afghanistan tragedy is not something that is going to be glossed over

S

SophieT

However saying that the US military is a great military is like saying the Cleveland Browns are a great football team because of their record during the 1940s and 50s. When was the last time the US won a war?
seems the strategy is about making money...wars are really good for that for those so inclined

and after all, it's not their sons dying and being maimed

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I get what you are saying

finally, however, even CNN (I watched it) is asking what's up with Biden. this Afghanistan tragedy is not something that is going to be glossed over
We have only seen the surface of this tragedy, when it is all said and done this tragedy will be 100xs worse. For example, publicly the Taliban is saying they have changed, everything will be fine. Privately they are going house to house and searching for those on their hit list and killing them. Publicly women/girls can go to school, even through graduate school (though of course after puberty they must be in all girls schools). What they don't tell you is that they don't have these "all girl schools" and have no intention of building them. This is a country whose primary export is drugs that is why the Taliban looks like some kind of Arab cartel.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I can agree with that metaphor, but I don't zero in like that and go 'that's it'...excuse me if I am wrong there, but I kinda get that impression from you, also taking into account your interest in hidden Bible messages...that you believe the end is imminent

I don't believe that. still a long way to go IMO

we may disagree on this

for that matter, when has the government ever been actually honest in any country? this country has 2 parties and you really cannot count on either one. I come from a system with several parties and it is no better...just more choices for who you want to think will do the better job

you know, God warns and warns and warns.....and He is infinitely more patient than we are

frankly, I am getting irritated at the constant seeming desire of many Christians for God's wrath to fall and everyone gets sucked up into heaven...if there is such a thing, my belief is it would be mid or later of the trib

Christians are an embarrassment these days.
I get that we have different views on where we are in history, though I suppose we can both agree that we are closer to the day of the Lord than we were yesterday.

That said "loving the Lord's appearing" is not equivalent to "desiring God's wrath to fall" and Christians who imply that it is are an embarrassment in these last days.