It's Time to Impeach !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SophieT

My friends son is in the Marines.

She was told by him that 13 American Marines were killed by the satanic savages in the bomb blast in Afghanistan today.

He also said a TOTAL of 11 were KIA in ALL of 2020.

I’m so disgustingly angry at every evil and or ignorant Biden voter.

Look what you have wrought!!!!
anything can happen since the entire admin is fraudulent and never should have been there in the first place

but you know that

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
at this moment, this very moment, it has got so bad I would not be comfortable putting any kind of stamp on anything going on

how much of this disaster is actually pre-planned? I think both sides are deceived and being deceived. nothing is making sense unless we are not being told the truth and what else is new there

remove Biden and what do you have? remove her too and what do you have? well, also remover her and what do you have?

the left is imploding and I said from day one that they would. there is no other way it was ever going to go
Why not just make America great again?

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
it is actually confirmed 12 marines dead

they are not telling us all the truth. I heard no dead this am, then 3 injured, then 3 dead, then 4 and now 12 confirmed dead

it's not over yet either. it was obvious there would be bloodshed and people are holding their collective breath I would think

Biden said that ANY attack on American forces would be met with swift and forceful attack

well Mr President?
It is mixed because it is constantly changing. More deaths unfortunately may come as people give into injuries.

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Instead of calling the shots, we are getting shot!!! When you make a deal with the devil ( John 10:10, and John 8:44) this is what happens!!! Many of my Vietnam Veteran friends are so mad,as I am one as well! My first question to the Commander and weep would be,Mr. President you stated at the beginning that if you made a mistake you would admit it,did you not make a horrible mistake to not only our soldiers,but as well to all Nato allies as well as those brave enough to help us??

You dam right you did!!!!! I will accept your resignation today! And will arrest you for working FOR the enemy! Here is what should of happened!! 1 Shut your mouth!!! NEVER tell the enemy what we are about to do!!! Get our people out as quietly as we can,then help those who helped us,THEN!!!! and only then after we get our weapons out as well,announce we are leaving as our last soldier pulls out! Just stupid!! This administration will go down as the worst in history!! And I know because of the weakness of this administration it will get worse I am so sorry to say!!

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Saw this on Fascistbook:

1630012305342.png

S

SophieT

It is mixed because it is constantly changing. More deaths unfortunately may come as people give into injuries.
yes that's true

now they are saying 11 marines and one navy medic and 15 service men injured

it's way past tragic

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
and then the magic really begins

there really is not good ending to this admin
How about Harris locks herself up in a tower, refuses to leave, Trump rides in and those in Kamala Harris staff toss her out the window?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
So I heard Biden talking about Bo Biden dying from cancer today, I don't understand what that had to do with a terror attack in Kabul?

Also, I heard that Kamala Harris was meeting with LBGTQ activists in Vietnam, you know I think the work she is doing is too important, if Biden resigns perhaps she also could resign to become a full time roving ambassador for LBGTQ. We could make her the ambassador to Sodom and Gomorrah.

S

SophieT

How about Harris locks herself up in a tower, refuses to leave, Trump rides in and those in Kamala Harris staff toss her out the window?
sounds almost biblical

you aren't thinking of Jezebel by any chance?

S

SophieT

So I heard Biden talking about Bo Biden dying from cancer today, I don't understand what that had to do with a terror attack in Kabul?

Also, I heard that Kamala Harris was meeting with LBGTQ activists in Vietnam, you know I think the work she is doing is too important, if Biden resigns perhaps she also could resign to become a full time roving ambassador for LBGTQ. We could make her the ambassador to Sodom and Gomorrah.
oh sure yah do

sniff sniff...he's had such a tragic life sniff sniff

but the whole thing was really Trump's fault as we heard once again

those terrorists had better watch out though...cause you never know when Biden will get them back. so scary o_O

S

SophieT

Biden will do/would do the same for America. he will not do a thing should this country be invaded. only God can really help us in this situation with this demonic individual and demonic party that is currently in power, having stolen it and corrupting it worse than it already was

for the life of me, I cannot understand why the border is not seized by those who could do so and these invaders turned back., every law pertaining to immigration is being and has been broken by the left. they are currently even ignoring the Supreme Court and just going ahead with their schemes.

there we see a picture of what would happen in the event of a larger and actual invasion by enemy forces
catching up on my own post

safe to say I was right...the great anointed one of the left just proved he would do nothing for America

all hail the looser

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
There was a poll on the internet, 316k people voted on the question "should biden be impeached" and 81% voted yes. Those 81 million people who voted for Biden are gutless cowards. Where are they now? They tried to get rid of Trump with torches and pitchforks and his supporters never flinched. All those people who voted for Biden, now is the time to put on your LGBTQ Tshirt, wave your Antifa flag, and support him.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
First we should appreciate that Biden did take responsibility for being locked into Trump's agreement, a really terrible agreement that was contingent on the Taliban meeting certain conditions for Trump and when they violated those conditions he bombed them and yet this same agreement locks Biden into looking like a complete jerk.

I know many are complaining about the State department giving the Taliban a kill list of Americans in country and leaving thousands of hostages for the Taliban. But as Biden has said he is working together with the Taliban to get all Americans out of Afghanistan one way or the other.

Then there are others complaining about Biden leaving billions of dollars of military equipment for the Taliban. But think about it, how exactly are the Taliban supposed to hunt down Americans in Afghanistan without night vision goggles, and helicopters? Sometimes people just don't think these things through.

Do you miss Trump yet?

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Biden has no excuses!! He changed everything to allow bad people to cross the border, if he did not like what Trump did,he sure as hell has plenty of time to change it! Instead he made matters way worse. Like Jimmy Carter who they said was the smartest man in the world,but like Jimmy, Biden has no common sense at all! What a moron! He should be held by the Military for treason. He calibrated with the enemy!! Have the enemy look to protect us??? Are you kidding me???? I am so angry at the stupidity!!