It's Time to Impeach !!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Luke 18:32 For he shall be delivered up unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and shamefully treated, and spit upon: 33 and they shall scourge and kill him: and the third day he shall rise again.

Imagine if the things that are happening today were prefigured in what happened 2,000 years ago. The Lord would have been mocked, nasty little comedians doing despicable mocking on TV, and He would have been shamefully treated. They would create dossier's full of lies, they would have had the NSA spying on Him, and they would have spit on Him. Finally they would have punished him by scourging which is supposed to "cleanse" you. We rip out the flesh from your back with little fish hooks and you will be cleansed of any thought of draining the swamp.

Luke 23:27 And there followed him a great multitude of the people, and of women who bewailed and lamented him. 28 But Jesus turning unto them said, Daughters of Jerusalem, weep not for me, but weep for yourselves, and for your children. 29 For behold, the days are coming, in which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the breasts that never gave suck. 30 Then shall they begin to say to the mountains, Fall on us; and to the hills, Cover us. 31 For if they do these things in the green tree, what shall be done in the dry?

There are consequences to crucifying the Lord Jesus. As you have done it will be done to you. This is merciful, it gives you an opportunity to confess your sins and repent.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Aug 2, 2009
I haven't read any of the comments but I found it interesting that Jen Psaki replied to a reporter's question today regarding the fate of the americans left behind in afghanistan, and she said that we have an incredible amount of leverage over the taliban. If that's true, why couldn't we get them to delay the date of our withdrawal?? :unsure: hmmm..

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
You're upset with Biden for following through on an agreement that Trump made?

I thought you guys were happy about that I'm very confused.

Can someone please help me understand why you guys are upset.
I don't think Trumpy was advocating fleeing in dissarray and leaving all their allies and friends in the lurch ... very un American.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
You're upset with Biden for following through on an agreement that Trump made?

I thought you guys were happy about that I'm very confused.

Can someone please help me understand why you guys are upset.
Well let's see

1. 13 dead soldiers because they were doing crowd control because they were using the Taliban as perimeter security because of the inept way in which they pulled the military out of their base prior to evacuating the people.

2. Leaving billions of dollars of weapons for the Taliban making them one of the best equipped armies in the world.

3. Leaving a big stack of cash for the Taliban.

4. Giving the Taliban a kill sheet, a list of Americans in the country to go pick up.

5. Leaving Americans behind including a bunch of school kids.

6. Leaving service dogs behind.

7. Telling us that this was a success and rebuking reporters as irresponsible for asking about stranded Americans.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Today, there are more new coronavirus cases than there were at this point in 2020. The economy is sputtering, and parents are starting to worry that schools will close once again. Moreover, FDA officials are resigning in protest at the White House’s effort to impose booster shots that they say are not yet supported by scientific evidence — breaking a central Biden campaign promise to “follow the science.”

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014