IT'S YOU!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jer2911
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jer2911

Guest
View attachment 87065

Will you still love me tomorrow?

I hope this short and simple poem of mine will inspire you.

Hold on. God is not yet finished with you and your mate.

I pray for him every day.

I pray for him every step of the way.

I pray someday, one day, and today...

We love God all the way! :)