"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
That would be a messy job so thats prolly a good thing...


I never fell asleep in water
 
I've never wanted to suck Thousand Island Dressing through a straw. (anyone who has seen any of the recent Arby's commercials would know what I'm talking about)
 
I have never worked a shift where I didn't have to translate ASL/English for a customer/cashier.
 
I've never danced in the rain with my significant other... mostly because I don't have one.
 
I've never worked a day since I started at the hotel that my shoulders haven't started to hurt after a couple hours.
 
I've never wanted to suck Thousand Island Dressing through a straw. (anyone who has seen any of the recent Arby's commercials would know what I'm talking about)


Me neither. That is a really lame commercial.
 
There's another commercial that I think should be taken off the air. It's from a restaurant chain. I don't remember what it's called, but their logo is a star.
 
Carl's Jr. Or Hardees. They both have a star. Technically, they're the same chain, but in different parts of the US.