"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I've never had a pedicure or a manicure.
I've never been out of the USA.
I've never been married.
I've never climbed Mt. Everest.
I've never danced with a man.
I've never had a birthday party.
I've never planted a rose bush.

Hmmmmm....... better stop there this list could go on and on.
 
I've never been to a ball game (not even basketball, and that's my favorite one)
 
I've never... well many things really. I've never had a boyfriend. I've never been skiing. I've never done drugs. I've never been drinking. I've never said, "I hate you." I've never liked oysters. I guess my life is kind of boring XD (But happy still!)
 
I've never seen snow either but I'm told that it snows here so I'm looking forward to winter time.

I've never eaten lobster.