"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oh back to...

I never was afraid of vampires.... or any of those classic monsters and boogiemen
 
My older step-sister told me that the bubbles in a boiling pot of water were worms, and if I looked at them for too long, they'd jump out and bite my nose off.

I've never been bitten by a worm.
 
no, "beauty spots" is a nice way of putting "freckles"... I have a few freckles.
 
Ohhh... I don't know anyone, except Lin, with beauty freckles. I've never had freckle spots.
 
I've never not had freckles. But this one beauty mark (it was like a movie star beauty mark) i had on my face was actually neat and now it's leaving :(
Ah well... >.>
 
cheated on a test ,farted in a public place and blamed it on someone else, done drugs , been a ninja ,went to

karate school , had a three way kiss ,went sky diving, talked to animals , let a boy style my hair , played strip

poker, been to a boring slumber party, dated a hot celebrity , attended a suckish concert ,moshed a night ,crowd surfed, been attacked by a zombie , stole a computer ,stole from a fast food place.