"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I know how... I taught myself.

I've never shot an animal bigger than a rabbit.
 
I've been stepped on by multiple cows, horses, goats, pigs, and children...

I've never seen a real chimpanzee (and I never want to)
I've never shot an animal bigger than a rabbit.

I was wrong... I forgot the deer I shot last fall.
 
I've never wanted to go back in time.. I usually just go along with the fun-ness of the idea but there's 0 want.
 
That's just sad :( who's punching you?

I've never forgotten to pack my toothbrush.