"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's not fun at all. Too many noises and nurses coming in at all hours of the night.
 
Neither have I... Tho, when I used to talk with Jon every day, he used to do it all the time.

I've never had a serious disease.
 
I'm lucky they caught the skin cancer when it just started... I'm perfectly fine, considering everything I went through after I found out... and the surgery I had to have it removed. :)

I've never fallen more than 10 ft.
 
yay!! Praise be to God!!

I've never seen the Northern Lights.
 
I've never met a woman named Jennifer that I've actually liked.