"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Awwhh lol poor giraffe.

I never been so scared of a bug that ild actually run away and scream until i learned what these are...

http://shelleepowell.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/712815551.jpg

I run away screaming from bugs all the time Livi, its ok. :D No no but I get some serious jibblies from spiders, unless I'm in a certain mood where no crawlers scare me. (Serious Jibblies: When I shudder & every itch & tingle could be a giant spider)
 
Lol mr. honest: okay i feel a little better then XD but those centepeds are from Mars i swear D: and they can make you sick and their bites HURT more than a scorpion sting... >.<
 
They are creepy but you're bigger! I've never met an angry elephant I bet thats scarier than ANY spider or crawlers.
 
I never want to meet an angry elephant.... heck idk if i even want to meet an elephant on a good day XD
 
Aww Lin. I grew up not wanting birthday parties because they spoiled me in ways I felt unfair. I didn't get birthday parties every year. I got one every 2 or 3 but I was happy :)
 
Im never leaving my ears as they are... im getting a new piercing after graduation ^.^

But i hate needles <:(

It's conflicting...
 
How tall is Lin?

I've never been to the dinosaur museum but I've been to the science museum which displayed dinosaurs.
 
5'7" That's how tall Lin is now...

I've been to a dinosaur museum, but I was bored half to death.

I've never broken a major bone.