"I've Never"

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
never had cornbread??? O_o

oh my... come on over. I make it all the time! in fact... I want some now.

I've never had a cornbread I didn't like
 
I HAVE:never gone Swimming on the Moon,i will try it next week 4 the first time and i can let you all know what that is like.
 

Attachments

  • Moon.jpg
    Moon.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 12