Jack and family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Most of family has covid19. Two are in hospital, and others are very sick.

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Lifting your family up in Jesus' name with my whole soul. In Jesus' name, God help them and save quickly. AMEN
Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
praying and affirms SW's prayer above too, in Jesus Christ... Amen!

E

EleventhHour

Jack is a very close family friend. He and his family are dedicated warriors for Christ.
Thank you.... I understand your concern for them. I will pray.