Jarrid Wilson

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Monday night Pastor and writer, Jarrid Wilson, committed suicide at 30yo . He actually was a counselor to those with suicidal tendencies and his wife has said he himself had a battle with the same thing. He is shown baptizing a young lady on Pastor Greg Laurie's FB page just last weekend. He is from my home church Harvest Christian Center, and prayers for his wife and two young sons, would be an added blessing. Thank you on their behalf.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
Such sad news, my heart and prayers for his friends and family.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer request. Lord let Jarrid Wilson's soul be in peace with yu, aso bless is wifeand 2 young sons withpeae sd comfort. Lord wipe their tears and bless their lives without Jarrid Wilson now, please bless, in Jesus glorious name, Amen

T

tasha66

My prayer to you:
Lord above, please help those in their time of need with the passing of Jarrid Wilson, your faithful servant. His life was spent helping & listening to others in need. Send comfort to his wife and 2 sons. Amen

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m deeply saddened to hear about Pastor Jarrid Wilson. I’m lifting up his wife and sons in my prayers. May God’s comfort, strength and peace be upon them at this difficult time. Blessings to you, friend.