Jeffery Epstein Dead

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 12, 2013
Oh I know......It is utterly ridiculous how many people tied to the Clinton's have went the way of the Dodo.....You know...EVEN John Kennedy Jr. was the favorite to win the Senate seat in N.Y. and then HIS plane goes down, all die and guess who gets the nomination and wins the Senate seat......Hillary Clinton.........way too many coincidences......

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Imagine the insane amount of damage this guy was gonna reek that they thought the better option was to stage a phony suicide, that EVERYONE knows is phony, rather than let him speak.

Dec 12, 2013
I'm pretty sure that most of the American public assumed that he wouldn't make it to trial.

He could have fingered way too many people in power in an attempt to plea deal his way out of it. He was too dangerous to the elite class to be allowed to live.
I fully agree.....I have been saying since he got arrested that he would never see the inside of a courtroom with a trial.......and have even said that he will be "suicided" or found dead in his cell...........

Dec 12, 2013
I know....can you imagine saying that about a serial pedophile/rapist/child smuggler................God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but he still sends them to hell......

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Not close enough for collateral damage though.
Not close enough? He provided under-age girls for Clinton and other politicians to have sex with. That was Epstein's specialty. Bill Clinton made many trips to Epstein's Lolita Island.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Speculation.. the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence. Let us be
reminded, the news feeds us an array of opinions, allegations and speculation on every
subject of great interest. And this leads to mass opinions and rumors, which always helps
with informing the uninformed. But hey, makes for cheap entertainment. I don't know what
I don't know."

cowhand1 - Copy (2) - Copy.gif

U

UnderGrace

"Speculation.. the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence. Let us be
reminded, the news feeds us an array of opinions, allegations and speculation on every
subject of great interest. And this leads to mass opinions and rumors, which always helps
with informing the uninformed. But hey, makes for cheap entertainment. I don't know what
I don't know."

View attachment 202805
Do we even know if he is dead?

The media machinery doing its thing.

Chester

May 23, 2016
If anyone is reading this,
I think the Clintons are all fine, upstanding people.

Our great country is lucky to have them,
and I would never disparage them in any way.

Please, please do not make me laugh so hard! I needed a good belly bounce today! Haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

(Just for the record - in case anyone is reading this - I agree completely - I love all the Clintons, too!)

Chester

May 23, 2016
I'm pretty sure that most of the American public assumed that he wouldn't make it to trial.

He could have fingered way too many people in power in an attempt to plea deal his way out of it. He was too dangerous to the elite class to be allowed to live.
Wow! I fully expect CC to disappear off the airwaves any time . . . suicide at that!

U

UnderGrace

Apparently an anon on 4Chan knew all the details.

Maybe he is dead.... they tried to revive him in his cell and at the hospital trying to counter the acidosis caused by the heart stopping with a base solution.

If true interesting they would go to such lengths ... the guards had a nice three hour nap, or were they drugged?

Speculation continues.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Apparently an anon on 4Chan knew all the details.

Maybe he is dead.... they tried to revive him in his cell and at the hospital trying to counter the acidosis caused by the heart stopping with a base solution.

If true interesting they would go to such lengths ... the guards had a nice three hour nap, or were they drugged?

Speculation continues.
Well, if a person on 4Chan said it . . .

Really? More Conspiracy Theory tripe.

Epstein is dead, and we will never know what actually happened. What we do know is that he knew way too much about way too many people in powerful positions, including his own defense attorney, and sitting members of our government who used his well-known service which provided them with underage girls. He wasn't going to get a walk this time. He was going to have to take one for the team, like Cosby did, but he wasn't going to have any of that. So he made sure none of his victims would ever get the satisfaction of seeing him sit in a jail cell for the rest of his life, and he also made sure none of them would ever receive any monetary compensation by tying up his assets in a Gordian knot of legality. Then he hung himself. And the people charged with watching over him didn't stop it because it conveniently solved all their problems. They were instructed to let him send himself to the other side. It isn't completely over because it can't just die here, and as a service provider with multiple people involved in providing and administrating the service, in this case, satisfying the desires of well-heeled pedophiles, there are multiple people involved and there will be records. It isn't over.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
It matters not ... in the end God sees every thing in secret and in public.
No wickedness will go unpunished.
The Clintons and I will all have to give account of our works - what we did in our lives.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
It matters not ... in the end God sees every thing in secret and in public.
No wickedness will go unpunished.
The Clintons and I will all have to give account of our works - what we did in our lives.
That sounds great.

If you don't care at all about Epstein's numerous victims.

Do you think they should receive justice? Or are they just supposed to suck it up and move on with their lives knowing that justice is reserved only for those who can pay for it . . .

U

UnderGrace

Well, if a person on 4Chan said it . . .

Really? More Conspiracy Theory tripe.

Epstein is dead, and we will never know what actually happened. What we do know is that he knew way too much about way too many people in powerful positions, including his own defense attorney, and sitting members of our government who used his well-known service which provided them with underage girls. He wasn't going to get a walk this time. He was going to have to take one for the team, like Cosby did, but he wasn't going to have any of that. So he made sure none of his victims would ever get the satisfaction of seeing him sit in a jail cell for the rest of his life, and he also made sure none of them would ever receive any monetary compensation by tying up his assets in a Gordian knot of legality. Then he hung himself. And the people charged with watching over him didn't stop it because it conveniently solved all their problems. They were instructed to let him send himself to the other side. It isn't completely over because it can't just die here, and as a service provider with multiple people involved in providing and administrating the service, in this case, satisfying the desires of well-heeled pedophiles, there are multiple people involved and there will be records. It isn't over.
Have you seen the body?

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
That sounds great.
If you don't care at all about Epstein's numerous victims.
Do you think they should receive justice? Or are they just supposed to suck it up and move on with their lives knowing that justice is reserved only for those who can pay for it . . .
What gobbledegook are you writing here?
I was responding to the idea that persons like Epstein and the Clintons escape "punishment" or "justice" due to their untimely
death before a trial or due to their powerful political positions in society.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
What gobbledegook are you writing here?
I was responding to the idea that persons like Epstein and the Clintons escape "punishment" or "justice" due to their untimely
death before a trial or due to their powerful political positions in society.
What I said was very clear. The fact that Epstein might have to pay for his crimes in the hereafter (and you don't know that, for sure, unless you're God) is meaningless to his victims, who wanted justice here. Not a difficult concept to understand.

cobalt1959

Feb 10, 2019
Nah, I just remember the X-Files.... Trust No One
Not a very cogent dodge. Whether he is dead or whisked off to Witness Protection somewhere, the outcome is still the same. The victims get no justice, and the perps who used Epstein's services to score sex with underage girls get off Scott free. That should be the actual points, not what happened to him.

This claims to be a Christian board. But in not one single post from anyone else, have I seen anyone show concern for the victims, or a wish for the victims abusers to receive punishment. Why is that? I've got you telling me he isn't dead, which doesn't deal with the legal issues, and I've got another poster telling me I should just be happy that if all the stars align correctly, Epstein and the other bad people will suffer later on. Great. How does that help his VICTIMS??????? Your flippant post does nothing to show any concern for Epstein's victims.