Jeffery Epstein Dead

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
U

UnderGrace

Not a very cogent dodge. Whether he is dead or whisked off to Witness Protection somewhere, the outcome is still the same. The victims get no justice, and the perps who used Epstein's services to score sex with underage girls get off Scott free. That should be the actual points, not what happened to him.

This claims to be a Christian board. But in not one single post from anyone else, have I seen anyone show concern for the victims, or a wish for the victims abusers to receive punishment. Why is that? I've got you telling me he isn't dead, which doesn't deal with the legal issues, and I've got another poster telling me I should just be happy that if all the stars align correctly, Epstein and the other bad people will suffer later on. Great. How does that help his VICTIMS??????? Your flippant post does nothing to show any concern for Epstein's victims.
Mr. Cobalt... we have no proof really and where money and power is involved it is hard to know. He could be dead, I just doubt he killed himself but maybe he did, we really do not know.

I have followed this garbage of Epstein and his ilk before anyone knew who he was and yes I have tremendous sympathy for the victims.
It is far worse than most can deal with.

There is way more here than meets the eye.

Hillfarm

Sep 11, 2019
Not a very cogent dodge. Whether he is dead or whisked off to Witness Protection somewhere, the outcome is still the same. The victims get no justice, and the perps who used Epstein's services to score sex with underage girls get off Scott free. That should be the actual points, not what happened to him.

This claims to be a Christian board. But in not one single post from anyone else, have I seen anyone show concern for the victims, or a wish for the victims abusers to receive punishment. Why is that? I've got you telling me he isn't dead, which doesn't deal with the legal issues, and I've got another poster telling me I should just be happy that if all the stars align correctly, Epstein and the other bad people will suffer later on. Great. How does that help his VICTIMS??????? Your flippant post does nothing to show any concern for Epstein's victims.
William Barr has said, this changes nothing, and prosecutions will go forward. Thousands of pages of documents are set to be released soon. The wheels of justice turn slow but they grind very fine.
Consider this, El Chapo was found guilty now even the former president of his country and family have been implicated. This never would have happened under another administration but it not on our time table. God is in control.
Job 34:22