Jeffrey Hunter

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheIndianGirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheIndianGirl

Guest
I was watching the movie "The Searchers" and the moment the brother character, Marty, was introduced, I knew there was something "special" about him and that he looked VERY familiar. Soon, I confirmed that he is Jeffrey Hunter who played Jesus in King of Kings, which I have watched countless times.

Interesting article on Jeffrey Hunter:
http://wp.jeffreyhunter.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/modernscreen0161.pdf

He was chosen for the role of Jesus because of his eyes, and his humility to a lesser extent.

Do you think he was the right pick to play Jesus?