4 “Beware of your friends; do not trust anyone in your clan. For every one of them is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.
There are many who hate Trump because he is a “slanderer”. I tell them that this is irrelevant, the question is not why do those who don’t vote for him not vote for him, the real question is why do those who do vote for him do that? So I was told he was buying their votes. So I asked this person how much would it cost to buy their vote? They were outraged at even the suggestion that they would be so corrupt as to sell their vote. So I pointed out how slanderous and insulting it was to accuse these voters of that. They responded “you can say whatever you want, it just goes in one ear and out the other, I don’t pay that any mind, I’m a Christian”. I said, OK, do you treat the Lord’s words that way as well? No? Well what about “with what judgement you judge you shall be judged?”
5 Friend deceives friend, and no one speaks the truth. They have taught their tongues to lie; they weary themselves with sinning.
They have been taught these lies from the media.
6 You live in the midst of deception; in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me,” declares the Lord.
No one can deny that in the US the laws and government have refused to acknowledge the Lord now for years, decades.
7 Therefore this is what the Lord Almighty says: “See, I will refine and test them, for what else can I do because of the sin of my people? 8 Their tongue is a deadly arrow; it speaks deceitfully. With their mouths they all speak cordially to their neighbors, but in their hearts they set traps for them. 9 Should I not punish them for this?” declares the Lord. “Should I not avenge myself on such a nation as this?”
I am a teacher and have learned to expect these kinds of traps every year from the parents of students. For example a parent was not happy that I require a 50% score or better on an online assignment before I will put it in the gradebook. The student can redo them, I only keep the highest grade, and I give them the answers to half the questions on a video where I work out the first half of the assignment. Still she wasn’t happy so she complained that she “didn’t like the tone” of my grading policy where I say “I do not accept grades less than 50%” and wanted it changed to a much more kid friendly “I don’t want to accept grades less than 50%”. But if you say that then it isn’t clear, do you accept them or not. It was a trap.
10 I will weep and wail for the mountains and take up a lament concerning the wilderness grasslands. They are desolate and untraveled, and the lowing of cattle is not heard. The birds have all fled and the animals are gone. 11 “I will make Jerusalem a heap of ruins, a haunt of jackals; and I will lay waste the towns of Judah so no one can live there.” 12 Who is wise enough to understand this? Who has been instructed by the Lord and can explain it? Why has the land been ruined and laid waste like a desert that no one can cross?
We have just learned that the Biden family has been selling influence all over the world, but that China is the key country with business dealings in excess of $1 billion. Is it any wonder that all the manufacturing jobs go to China while the politicians make promises to get a fair trade agreement with China but never deliver on that promise?
13 The Lord said, “It is because they have forsaken my law, which I set before them; they have not obeyed me or followed my law. 14 Instead, they have followed the stubbornness of their hearts; they have followed the Baals, as their ancestors taught them.” 15 Therefore this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “See, I will make this people eat bitter food and drink poisoned water. 16 I will scatter them among nations that neither they nor their ancestors have known, and I will pursue them with the sword until I have made an end of them.”
I have discovered that many Americans do not understand any of this. They don’t know how devastating it is to the economy to lose manufacturing jobs. They don’t understand how voter fraud could be “very rare” and yet change an election. They don’t understand how 0.04% of the popular vote could equal 7.4% of the electoral college votes, the only votes that matter.