1 This is the word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord: 2 “Go down to the potter’s house, and there I will give you my message.” 3 So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. 4 But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. 5 Then the word of the Lord came to me. 6 He said, “Can I not do with you, Israel, as this potter does?” declares the Lord. “Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel. 7 If at any time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, 8 and if that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on it the disaster I had planned. 9 And if at another time I announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted,10 and if it does evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had intended to do for it. This is what we are seeing with the US constitution. Our country was formed as a new form of government, it was an experiment in democracy, and it can be reformed. The scandal with the Biden family needs to be investigated. How deep and far reaching is it? We have an indication from a variety of documents and activities during the Obama administration that Biden, Clinton, Kerry and Obama were all compromised. They were selling influence to billionaires, banks involved in money laundering, a wide variety of countries, and even the Chinese government and spy master. This influence appears to include the FBI, the major media outlets like ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, and the tech giants of Facebook and Twitter. This election appears to be fraudulent. The massive “mailed in ballots” not being counted by election night allows them to see which states must be won and by how many votes, and then they can make changes according to how many votes they need and who already voted. This is a combination of the appearance of evil in some cases and overwhelming evidence in other cases. The incredible arrogance to just ignore questions about this, claim that it is a smear campaign without denying any of the authenticity of the evidence, and to then think they will be able to steal the election is very insulting to the God in whom we trust.