Jeremiah 7:16

  • Thread starter Thread starter DWR
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

DWR

Guest
So get out your red X's and thumbs down. I know they will be coming.

Jeremiah warns Israel that judgment is coming and in 17:1 he explains why. Israel's departure from God had reached the point of no return. They would not repent.

Paul explained in Romans 1, that there is a point that God will give men over to a reprobate mind.
Israel was there and so is America.

Isaiah 1:15 states that a people/nation can reach a point of sinfulness so great that God will not hear their prayer.
Israel was there and so is America.

Jeremiah is instructed twice, 7:16 and again in 11:14 not to prey for these people because "HE WOULD NOT HEAR"
If God will and did judge His chosen people, He will surely judge this sinful Gentile people we call America.

I am convinced that we/America are at the exact place Israel was when God said it is to late, there is not and will not be any repentance. Judgment is coming.

Last November this nation place those with a reprobate mind in charge. A time for repentance ahs passed.

I Timothy instructs us to prey for those in authority, not that they would succeed, but that we may live in peace.
I will continue to do so.

When Jesus sent out the 70 in Luck 10, He instructed them not to waste time on those who would not listen, but to instruct those who would.

Judgement is coming to America. A time that Jesus called Great tribulation like the world has never seen is coming.
While some of you will call this the wrath of God, I will believe and accept what Jesus states. "GREAT TRIBULATION"
You are deceiving yourself if you believe that you and all the saved are so holy, righteous, and without fault that will snatch you out before He pours out his judgment on this sinful nation.

I will continue to study, pray and speak to those who will listen, but not here.
I believe it is a waste of the precious time I have left to spend it here in an endless debate where no one has nor will ever change their mind.