S
Sherril
Guest
JESUS calls us friends, those that are born-again, redeemed, saved, forgiven, child of God....
John 15:13-15 (KJV)
[SUP] 13 [/SUP]Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his {friends}.[SUP]14 [/SUP]Ye are my {friends}, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you {friends}; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Mark 3:31-35 (KJV)
[SUP]31 [/SUP]There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.
[SUP]32 [/SUP]And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
[SUP]33 [/SUP]And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
[SUP]34 [/SUP]{And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my {mother} and my {brethren}!
[SUP]35 [/SUP]For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my {brother}, and my {sister}, and {mother}.
JESUS calls us His brother, sister, mother, brethren how awesome that Jesus our risen Lord sees us this way, thank you Jesus my friend, my love, my life....Love in Christ Sherril....
John 15:13-15 (KJV)
[SUP] 13 [/SUP]Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his {friends}.[SUP]14 [/SUP]Ye are my {friends}, if ye do whatsoever I command you.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you {friends}; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
Mark 3:31-35 (KJV)
[SUP]31 [/SUP]There came then his brethren and his mother, and, standing without, sent unto him, calling him.
[SUP]32 [/SUP]And the multitude sat about him, and they said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren without seek for thee.
[SUP]33 [/SUP]And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?
[SUP]34 [/SUP]{And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my {mother} and my {brethren}!
[SUP]35 [/SUP]For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my {brother}, and my {sister}, and {mother}.
JESUS calls us His brother, sister, mother, brethren how awesome that Jesus our risen Lord sees us this way, thank you Jesus my friend, my love, my life....Love in Christ Sherril....