Jesus Christ is not in the Bible!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jimmydiggs

I wasn't summing up irresistable grace.
That may not have been your intent, but you did.

I assure you, not even the CONCEPT of Irresistable Grace existed in Jesus' time or even Paul's time.
The descriptive words, no... english wasn't a language at the time.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
That may not have been your intent, but you did.

The descriptive words, no... english wasn't a language at the time.
Even if I did sum up Irresistable Grace, that's just about the only thing that's somewhat accurate about Calvinism. But knowing that no one can be a one-point Calvinist, I'm preeetty sure I did NOT su, up Irresistable Grace.

Descriptive words? What in the world do you even mean by that?

T

Tobby17

The word Jesus is fairly controversial too... So what's your point?
Jesus is NOT controversial, it's some people who JUST DON'T want to accept the obvious truth..

Moreover i do NOT believe in Irresistable grace

J

jimmydiggs

Even if I did sum up Irresistable Grace, that's just about the only thing that's somewhat accurate about Calvinism.
But knowing that no one can be a one-point Calvinist, I'm preeetty sure I did NOT su, up Irresistable Grace.
You're right, you can't be a one-point Calvinist.... if you accept one point, the other four follow logically. So now you'll have to deny Irresistable Grace and change your beliefs again, so that way you can maintain that you chose God.

Descriptive words? What in the world do you even mean by that?
The nature of language.

J

jimmydiggs

Jesus is NOT controversial, it's some people who JUST DON'T want to accept the obvious truth..

Moreover i do NOT believe in Irresistable grace
Lol. Re-read your own post.