Jesus Christ which are the seven Spirits of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

I told you the truth from my heart.
It will never fail you.
That's a rather odd answer... Why are 25 different posts easier than one post with paragraphs? It makes it easier for everyone to follow.

A

Anidod

That's a rather odd answer... Why are 25 different posts easier than one post with paragraphs? It makes it easier for everyone to follow.
Each post, comment, etc. could be addressed specifically. At least I see it that way.

K

kaylagrl

Because it is the Lord's will.

Ahhh, ok... It's the Lords will that you post several separate posts in a forum. Do you really think God is concerned about the numbers of posts you put on this forum? Or that you post at all on this forum? You think that is of great concern to Him?

A

Anidod

Is that what you believe that there are 14 Spirits of God?
Revelation 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts,
and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain,
having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God

sent forth into all the earth.

Well according to that, the lamb is what has the Spirits of God and if each, the horns and the eyes, have seven then yea that would be 14, I think.

K

kaylagrl

Each post, comment, etc. could be addressed specifically. At least I see it that way.

Each post/comment can be answered specifically in one post. Like so...

Otherwise we're going to have thousand pages here in no time. It's much easier to follow and respond this way instead of 20 different posts.

K

kaylagrl

Got it. In 2:07 minutes I can tell he's an anti-Semitic scum bag. That's all it took. I've seen this loud mouth shared all over Facebook by Christians who apparently don't realize he's an anti- Semetic scum bag. But they'll know when I show them this video. Had I been in that service I'd have stood up and rebuked him to his face and walked out. Shame on those sitting in the seats listening to his vile Jew hatred. I can't stand people like him. He's a racist. Pure and simple.

A

Anidod

Each post/comment can be answered specifically in one post. Like so...

Otherwise we're going to have thousand pages here in no time. It's much easier to follow and respond this way instead of 20 different posts.
You're addressing the wrong matter, id stick to the original post.
Got it. In 2:07 minutes I can tell he's an anti-Semitic scum bag. That's all it took. I've seen this loud mouth shared all over Facebook by Christians who apparently don't realize he's an anti- Semetic scum bag. But they'll know when I show them this video. Had I been in that service I'd have stood up and rebuked him to his face and walked out. Shame on those sitting in the seats listening to his vile Jew hatred. I can't stand people like him. He's a racist. Pure and simple.
Did you go past 2:07? I'd say your post here is disgusting.

Jun 4, 2019
Post the time in the video where you can find any error in anything that he is saying.

Jun 4, 2019
Ahhh, ok... It's the Lords will that you post several separate posts in a forum. Do you really think God is concerned about the numbers of posts you put on this forum? Or that you post at all on this forum? You think that is of great concern to Him?
Since God sent an angel to be with me at all times.
Yes, He is concerned about everything I do in His presence.

A

Anidod

Is not death still prevalent in this world?
That's right.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

K

kaylagrl

You're addressing the wrong matter, id stick to the original post.

Did you go past 2:07? I'd say your post here is disgusting.

I didn't have to go past it!!! Did you LISTEN to what he was saying!!!!?? My word!! Do you not understand what anti- Semitism means?! Listen to it again and this time take your fingers out of your ears. smh

A

Anidod

I didn't have to go past it!!! Did you LISTEN to what he was saying!!!!?? My word!! Do you not understand what anti- Semitism means?! Listen to it again and this time take your fingers out of your ears. smh
I do know what it means and did you go past 2:07?