Jesus Christ which are the seven Spirits of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Since God sent an angel to be with me at all times.
Yes, He is concerned about everything I do in His presence.

There are angels encamping about all of us, so the Bible says, if we are Christians. You're not special. Angels are watching over all of us.

Jun 4, 2019
There are angels encamping about all of us, so the Bible says, if we are Christians. You're not special. Angels are watching over all of us.
Yes I am special to God. Every child of God is special to God.

theanointedwinner

Nov 6, 2018
If that guy in the video look exactly like Hitler, I would think the video is legit from the Holocaust

Jun 4, 2019
If that guy in the video look exactly like Hitler, I would think the video is legit from the Holocaust
We have all these naysayers and accusers but no evidence of any wrong doing

why is it?

Is it because the truth riles up those who hate it?

A

Anidod

Apparently you don't...
Your comprehension level is lacking because someone saying that the land of Palestine is not for the jews, mean antisemitism.

If you listened to 2:38 you'd understand why he said that.

K

kaylagrl

Romans 11 tells us the Jews were blinded for a time, until the Gentiles have come in. Then when the anti-Christ reveals himself they will see that Jesus was the Messiah and they will morn. Romans tells us not to brag as Gentiles because we are grafted in. The "preacher" should know this. Apparently he doesn't.

Jews do not teach God is male and female. Not true. My mother's neighbor is Jewish and I'll confirm this with him. Christianity did have a part in the Holocaust. Both Catholics and Protestants preached the false doctrine that the church replaced the Jews in the NT. They taught Jews were Christ killers. In fact Martin Luther preached a sermon on the subject of the Jews and their lies. Which this "pastor" should know. Laying odds that he does.

Palestine does belong to the Jews. Leave the Bible out of it. Easily proven the land belongs to them. Jews have 1% of the land in the ME and the Arabs can't even let them have a homeland they can defend. Palestinians are made up out of whole cloth to push the Jews out of the land.

The Jews lost use of the land but not the deed to the land. Biblically and historically the land belongs to them as an everlasting promise. Seven minutes in. And he doesn't deserve that much. So sick of seeing this here at CC. Anti- Semitism raising it's ugly head again.

K

kaylagrl

Your comprehension level is lacking because someone saying that the land of Palestine is not for the jews, mean antisemitism.

If you listened to 2:38 you'd understand why he said that.
I don't need to listen, I know why he said it, I know why anti- Semetic people say it and I don't need to hear him out. It's the same thing over again. The land belongs to the Jews. Arabs were offered part of the land and refused it. They don't get to turn around now and demand it back.

K

kaylagrl

We have all these naysayers and accusers but no evidence of any wrong doing

why is it?

Is it because the truth riles up those who hate it?

There is no truth in him...

Jun 4, 2019
Romans 11 tells us the Jews were blinded for a time, until the Gentiles have come in. Then when the anti-Christ reveals himself they will see that Jesus was the Messiah and they will morn. Romans tells us not to brag as Gentiles because we are grafted in. The "preacher" should know this. Apparently he doesn't.

Jews do not teach God is male and female. Not true. My mother's neighbor is Jewish and I'll confirm this with him. Christianity did have a part in the Holocaust. Both Catholics and Protestants preached the false doctrine that the church replaced the Jews in the NT. They taught Jews were Christ killers. In fact Martin Luther preached a sermon on the subject of the Jews and their lies. Which this "pastor" should know. Laying odds that he does.

Palestine does belong to the Jews. Leave the Bible out of it. Easily proven the land belongs to them. Jews have 1% of the land in the ME and the Arabs can't even let them have a homeland they can defend. Palestinians are made up out of whole cloth to push the Jews out of the land.

The Jews lost use of the land but not the deed to the land. Biblically and historically the land belongs to them as an everlasting promise. Seven minutes in. And he doesn't deserve that much. So sick of seeing this here at CC. Anti- Semitism raising it's ugly head again.
The preacher in the video gives verified factual proof of everything he states.

But you give no verifiable evidence of anything you say
but your own interpretation of Romans 11.

Besides all anyone has to do is just watch the video to know you are wrong.

K

kaylagrl

I would have to say that there is more truth in him than in you.
Nothing personal.

Then you would be dead wrong. He is a false preacher preaching a false doctrine. It's a pity satan has so blinded you.

K

kaylagrl

The preacher in the video gives verified factual proof of everything he states.

He twists Scriptures and teaches the false doctrine of replacement theology.

But you give no verifiable evidence of anything you say
but your own interpretation of Romans 11.

Oh you believe his interpretation? You don't need proof. I'm telling you what the Word says. Look it up! It's not my belief, it's the Bible!

Besides all anyone has to do is just watch the video to know you are wrong.

Why? Why do you trust this mans interpretation when you tell everyone else not to trust others view of the Word? Read it for yourself, or are you Catholic?!

Jun 4, 2019
I don't use him as any reference or proof of anything.
All he is saying I knew long ago before him.

I just posted his video because it was the will of God.
Other than that I could care less.

He is not my pastor or anything but just the man who made the video.
I do not agree with him on a lot of things
but on this subject he is preaching...he is right on the truth.

Jun 4, 2019
Why Won't Christians
Stand with Alabama's Decision
to Ban Abortion?