Jesus Fully God and Fully man - Chalcedon

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
This folks, is what it means to have your heart falsely misjudges.

Good luck to you, Magenta.
Thank you :) Even with your false accusations...

I am sorry you have never heard the Truth taught.

Romans10-17and-Galatians3-5s.png


Romans 10:17 + Galatians 3:5
 
I don't know who is who here or what their indoctrinations are nor their denominations. But i was raised Pentecostal/Baptist and I know the [true value] of our church fathers as much as Catholics and Lutherans preach. I think it's fascinating how God broadens our understanding to where we can find His [TRUTHS]!
 
Yet he did not say that no one teaches the truth.

confusing?? lol

It isn't confusing. Because you are confused, you automatically are led to believe that I am confused.

Look, if the Remnant exists in this world, and it does, those who know the Truth are few and far between.

There is allegedly 3 plus billion Christians in the world. Three billion is not reflective of a Remnant. Do you recall the number of the Remnant after the Israelite's were brought out of Babylon? What was the count? Do your research on this and get back to me.
 
Perhaps he's in the wrong church eh?
If you thought everyone in the church you attend was teaching untruths would you stay there?

That is absolutely correct! I have been encircled in a "faith" system that did not teach the Truth. I grew up in an apostate system, and am looking for a proper group of people by which to begin our Holy and Spiritual Work.

I don't see what the big deal is. I'll know that I have found the right group when people start being kind. I'm not seeing much kindness, here (today).
 
Does he even go to church?

We have a lot here who do not go to church.

I am not going to church right now because of Covid. Just as restrictions were applied and we were then required to meet in the parking lot (if at all), the previous week my elderly friend and I quit attending that church. Why? For many reasons, one of which is that during our seven months of faithful attendance, our pastor didn't mention the name of Jesus even once. That's why I left, and I would recommend that all others would do the same. It was pathetic.

Yes. I am desperate to get into a church that is actually interested in spreading the Gospel in many different forms. I'd also like to set up the 2nd Timothy Group program, so as to not only help the Church but all others in the local community. Unfortunately, no one is interested in actually witnessing and performing the Work of Christ.
 
I am sorry you have never heard the Truth taught.

The Bible is clear that a day will come when men will no longer teach men, but that humans will be taught by God. I've heard the Gospel, but not from men (or women). That is what God pronounces throughout His Holy Word. I believe it, as what is clearly said in the Bible is exactly what has happened to me.
 
That is absolutely correct! I have been encircled in a "faith" system that did not teach the Truth. I grew up in an apostate system, and am looking for a proper group of people by which to begin our Holy and Spiritual Work.

I don't see what the big deal is. I'll know that I have found the right group when people start being kind. I'm not seeing much kindness, here (today).
I remember when i was young, around 7ish, and my Grandfather had a African American Evangelist come hold Revival. When the Minister, his family, and members of his congregation showed up, the WHITE PEEPS got a bit huffy and puffy. My Grandfather [rebuked] them and I remember watching about 20 of them get up leave and never return [this was mid 1970's].

Today, most Pastors would do nothing and allow their flock to be rude and judgmental. It really is a shame!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2ndTimothyGroup
That is absolutely correct! I have been encircled in a "faith" system that did not teach the Truth. I grew up in an apostate system, and am looking for a proper group of people by which to begin our Holy and Spiritual Work.

I don't see what the big deal is. I'll know that I have found the right group when people start being kind. I'm not seeing much kindness, here (today).

Well you started out with mass-condemnation on an otherwise quite beautiful thread topic.
How kind was that?

 
  • Like
Reactions: eternally-gratefull
Perhaps a reflection of your own attitude? Something to consider...

My attitude? I have told the Truth to the best of my knowledge. My conscience is clear before God right now.

You can falsely judge me all you like. It bothers me none at all.

I will say, though, that it sucks to see you welcome me as a new member with such kindness and warmth, and now here you are berating and belittling me. That's amazing.
 
Well you started out with mass-condemnation on an otherwise quite beautiful thread topic.
How kind was that?

A "mass-condemnation?" How do you come to that conclusion? Since you seem to have me all figured out . . . please tell me, approximately, what this "mass" number is. Good grief.
 
Just tell us what you understand by the "actual Gospel".

I have to leave in a few minutes, so I will give you these clues.

The Gospel of Christ is fully discovered when we understand the Purpose of Christ, followed by the comprehensive understanding of the Work of Christ. In other words, what is the Purpose for Christ's arrival, and what does Jesus actually do to those whom the Father has given to Jesus? How does Jesus save?

If we cannot answer those two questions, we do not and cannot be aware of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
 
mass condemnation = 5, any more than that and I gotta use my 2nd hand. You're really ticking me off if i have to begin removing my shoes and shocks!