Studying the Sacred Word is important and understanding history of ones faith. I am studying from: Third Edition Understanding the Old Testament by Bernhard w. Anderson
1. Who spoke to Moses at the Mt.?
2. Who was Mary and Elizabeth praying to when they were both with children(JESUS/John)?
3. When Hebrews were in wilderness praying to whom?
4. When JESUS went to wilderness to pray to who?
5. Who is I AM that I AM/I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE?
The word angel means messenger[h=1]Hebrews 1 The Voice (VOICE)[/h]1 Long ago, at different times and in various ways, God’s voice came to our ancestors through the Hebrew prophets. 2 But in these last days, it has come to us through His Son, the One who has been given dominion over all things and through whom all worlds were made. 3 This is the One who—imprinted with God’s image, shimmering with His glory—sustains all that exists through the power of His word. He was seated at the right hand of God once He Himself had made the offering that purified us from all our sins. 4 This Son of God is elevated as far above the heavenly messengers as His holy name is elevated above theirs.
[h=1]Hebrews 1 Common English Bible (CEB)[/h][h=3]The Son is God’s ultimate messenger[/h]1 In the past, God spoke through the prophets to our ancestors in many times and many ways. 2 In these final days, though, he spoke to us through a Son. God made his Son the heir of everything and created the world through him. 3 The Son is the light of God’s glory and the imprint of God’s being. He maintains everything with his powerful message. After he carried out the cleansing of people from their sins, he sat down at the right side of the highest majesty. 4 And the Son became so much greater than the other messengers, such as angels, that he received a more important title than theirs.