Aramaic Bible in Plain English: John 8:12
And Yeshua spoke again with them and he said: “I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Light of the world. Whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness but shall find the light of life.”
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then Jesus spoke to them again: "I am the light of the world. Anyone who follows Me
will never walk in the darkness but will have the light of life."
New American Standard Bible
Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."
And Yeshua spoke again with them and he said: “I AM THE LIVING GOD, The Light of the world. Whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness but shall find the light of life.”
Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then Jesus spoke to them again: "I am the light of the world. Anyone who follows Me
will never walk in the darkness but will have the light of life."
New American Standard Bible
Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."