Jesus is your husband

  • Thread starter Thread starter ContentCanadian
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ContentCanadian

Guest
..I've heard this cliche. Yes he is a comfort, provider and leader but no Jesus is not my husband. Do men say that Jesus is their wife?

I seek human earthly companionship with in the arrangement of marriage. I cannot come home to Jesus in the same sense after work, build a future with him in the same sense etc.

I don't know what the heck is going to happen, I don't date because I guess I don't go anywhere. I feel that I'm missing out on what could be a pleasant and important part of life. All I can do is wait and see what God has in store. I feel that Jesus is also changing my heart. For the longest while I refused to date certain kinds of people but based on the demographics of where I live if I don't date hem my chances of marriage are very slim.

And whine whine whine and thus and so whine. In conclusion whine whine whine.
 
2. (5-9)

And the servant said to him, “Perhaps the woman will not be willing to follow me to this land. Must I take your son back to the land from which you came?” But Abraham said to him, “Beware that you do not take my son back there. The Lord God of heaven, who took me from my father’s house and from the land of my family, and who spoke to me and swore to me, saying, ‘To your descendants I give this land,’ He will send His angel before you, and you shall take a wife for my son from there. And if the woman is not willing to follow you, then you will be released from this oath; only do not take my son back there.” So the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master, and swore to him concerning this matter.
 
1. (10-14) Eliezer’s prayer to God.and ask for a sign

Then the servant took ten of his master’s camels and departed, for all his master’s goods were in his hand. And he arose and went to Mesopotamia, to the city of Nahor. And he made his camels kneel down outside the city by a well of water at evening time, the time when women go out to draw water. Then he said, “O Lord God of my master Abraham, please give me success this day, and show kindness to my master Abraham. Behold, here I stand by the well of water, and the daughters of the men of the city are coming out to draw water. Now let it be that the young woman to whom I say, ‘Please let down your pitcher that I may drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and I will also give your camels a drink’; let her be the one You have appointed for Your servant Isaac. And by this I will know that You have shown kindness to my master.”
 
No, Jesus is not your husband, but your Saviour, Lord and Master. I think the desire for a husband is very real, and I hope God will fulfill your dream. I am glad you are being careful about who you date, but don't give up. My husband only had one girlfriend and that was me! My daughter only had one boyfriend and that is her husband. Her husband only had one girlfriend and that is my daughter.

I am trying to say that it only takes one good man!

As for Isdaniel, just ignore him. He is clueless with his posts which have no application to your blog!