Jesus killed the law causing enmity to cease

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

fredjames

Banned
Feb 7, 2013
1,276
21
0
Peacefulbeliever
Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for *my name is in him. Exodus 23:21

Angels are messengers. They hear what God says, and then deliver His message. I read of no angels actually having God's name other than Jesus Christ.

Jesus talked to Moses from the burning bush and He is first mentioned as an angel.

Exodus 3:2-6 and 14-15
[SUP]2 [/SUP]And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

[SUP]3 [/SUP]And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I.
[SUP]5 [/SUP]And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.
[SUP]6 [/SUP]Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.
14 And God said unto Moses,I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.
15 And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6

Jesus led the Children of Israel into the promised land. It's obvious because no other has the perfect power to conquer the enemy such as our Lord Jesus Christ.

"Behold, I send an Angel before thee," "for my *name is in him." Exodus 23:20a-21b

"Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me." John 10:25

'Angels', according to the written 'Holy Scripture' in the book of 'Hebrews', 'are all called by GOD as ministering spirits', also according to the 'written' Gospel, Epistles and Revelation, laborers of 'Salvation'.