God the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit are one. They do not change, they are the same yesterday today and tomorrow. I did an extensive study on where the Bible refers to Jesus as the Angel of the Lord years ago. I believe that many do not realize when it says with capitals "The Angel of The Lord" it is Jesus. I say don't take my word on it. Study the verses about it. Just find a good search bible app... Bible gateway.com is a good one. Then enter those words and see what it says about it.
Because God is timeless He was never constrained by the past present or future. We can not truly fathom this. The only time it ever says that the Father separated was when Jesus cried out on the cross "Eli Eli.." He was quiet during all the pain and suffering. But when the world went dark at mid day God was removing His Spirit because it was Jesus taking on all of our sin. Movies and stories of the crucify action can not fully with words alone explain the spiritual side of this. Jesus said not one part of the would ever pass away. So many want to run with just pieces of Romans or other verses to deny the law of God so that they do not have to recognize the Sabbath. Although honoring our parents is also a commandment, so is lying, murder, and more. Satan wanted to divide the Jews from the Gentiles because in unity we are breathing Gods Holy Spirit which is what He hates. If we (non JEWS and Protestant Christians) would stop being angry about our traditions for long enough to listen to what the Spirit might be saying about the Law being good and mans traditions being a tool of satan to further divide Gods people we might find the the laws were made for divine purpose and we must seek to know what God says about it not man. Also seek the original language because truly some things are not clear because of translation.
and 1 Tim 3 says we are not to a give over over the Word. I just want to say I do not believe Jesus being "THE" Angel of the Lord is the same as trying. Call ourselves gods. Honestly I don't quite get how you draw that conclusion. We can quote God..."Thus says the Lord 'Let My people Go" and yet not appear to be God. Where The Angel of the Lord was talking directly. When small caps "angels" are spoken of in the Bible they always said do not worship or fear me, but worship and fear the Lord. Also, they were never referred to as The Angel. Also they would say that God sent them, and so forth.
I do not say any of this to argue. It is my understanding. If you can show me by scripture different I will certainly consider your points made. Please do the same for it is wise to realize we could be missing God on something.
Here somethin about me: for years I got aggravated when I saw people have Angels as females with wings. I still think having Angels statues is a bit off, but maybe that's just just me... However back to what I was saying... For years I only believed that all Angels were masculine and that winged creatures were the beings in heaven as well as God Himself had wings. Do a search of the word "wings" in the Bible in more than one translation. You'll see what I mean. Angels were always huge scary warrior be gs with swords. Now I would even get aggravated when someone referred to a person as "my angel" or how people say we turn to Angels when we die. That's proposterous! That is a Holywood idea. There is nothing anywhere about Angels earning wings, or bells ringing when they get them, or people getting them. It's wacko, right? So all of this kept my eyes pealed in the scriptures about Angels. And I wasn't looking for finding The Angel of the Lod to be Jesus. It was something I learned. I encourage you to study for your self. But also be willing to let go of ideas you feel strongly about. Because after a decade of studying the scriptures I just recently read this: Zechariah 5:9 Then I lifted my eyes and saw, and behold, two women coming forward! The wind was in their wings. They had wings like the wings of a stork, and they lifted up the basket between earth and heaven.
I was like, "what?" Female winged creatures, or something? How did I miss that? So I eat humble pie and admit I was wrong there are female winged creatures, when I thought and staunchly believed there were only male angels.
i agree that people do focus too much and even worship them and it's wrong. But the Word is theWord Wer an not refute it.
May the Lord bless you and keep you and shine His face upon you and give you peace.