S
Sherril
Guest
Jesus said come to to the water stand by my side i know you are thirsty you wont be denied, i felt every tear drop when in darkness you cried and i strove to remind you that for those tears i died.......{this is a most lovely song} Jesus is the living water drink of Him and you will never thirst again....
John 4:13-15..Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:[SUP]14 [/SUP]But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.
Let Jesus be your Lord! Everlasting life through Jesus Christ.....We Love you Lord!......Love in Christ Sherril..
John 4:13-15..Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:[SUP]14 [/SUP]But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
[SUP]15 [/SUP]The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.
Let Jesus be your Lord! Everlasting life through Jesus Christ.....We Love you Lord!......Love in Christ Sherril..