I
ineme4christ
Guest
Am so bless am born again living inthe truth. All thanks to you Jesus
I lived a depressed,low self esteem,living in other people's shadow life.
My father was one of those that battered my self esteem, mum was wasn't around.
With a burden I carried
But jesus gave me a brand new life filled with love, happiness and with power in his might
I cant the believe this is me now happy, alive, free
Knowing that I will still live again after this evil life we live in
Jesus is the only one who can give you peace and rest for your trouble life, marriage, business. JESUS WILL MAKE A WAY OF ESCAPE IF YOU CAST ALL YOUR BURDEN UPON JESUS FOR HE CARES FOR YOU SO MUCH
GOD SAID I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU ,PLANS OF GOOD AND NOT OF EVIL TO GIVE YOU A FUTURE AND A HOPE
GOD GAVE ME HOPE AND A BRAND NEW FUTURE
I felt like COMMITting SUICIDES COS OF THE THINGS I was GOING TRU FROM MY FAMIKY N LIFE I FELT TRAPPED ONCE AM GLAD I DIDNT THK GOD FOR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS who prayed and stood by my side I was never attractive or bold
JESUS THANK YOU
Just sharing cos you might be out there feeling all alone but there is someone that cares thats Jesus all my life have known pain, hurt, tears but am different now halleluyah
Jesus set me free years ago he can do it for you if you trust him, talk to Jesus and christians to pray with you and watch your life transform into a Brand new life
I lived a depressed,low self esteem,living in other people's shadow life.
My father was one of those that battered my self esteem, mum was wasn't around.
With a burden I carried
But jesus gave me a brand new life filled with love, happiness and with power in his might
I cant the believe this is me now happy, alive, free
Knowing that I will still live again after this evil life we live in
Jesus is the only one who can give you peace and rest for your trouble life, marriage, business. JESUS WILL MAKE A WAY OF ESCAPE IF YOU CAST ALL YOUR BURDEN UPON JESUS FOR HE CARES FOR YOU SO MUCH
GOD SAID I KNOW THE PLANS I HAVE FOR YOU ,PLANS OF GOOD AND NOT OF EVIL TO GIVE YOU A FUTURE AND A HOPE
GOD GAVE ME HOPE AND A BRAND NEW FUTURE
I felt like COMMITting SUICIDES COS OF THE THINGS I was GOING TRU FROM MY FAMIKY N LIFE I FELT TRAPPED ONCE AM GLAD I DIDNT THK GOD FOR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS who prayed and stood by my side I was never attractive or bold
JESUS THANK YOU
Just sharing cos you might be out there feeling all alone but there is someone that cares thats Jesus all my life have known pain, hurt, tears but am different now halleluyah
Jesus set me free years ago he can do it for you if you trust him, talk to Jesus and christians to pray with you and watch your life transform into a Brand new life