Jesus' Teaching

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
If He, Himself, did not put it in a nutshell I would not dare to think I could.

Mar 4, 2020
What did Jesus teach, in a nutshell?
From what I can tell, Jesus basically said the kingdom of heaven is at hand and then said a lot of other things in regards to that. There isn’t an easy way to summarize it because His sayings were quite diverse.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
You really, really, really need to address that "unsure" thingy concerning your spiritual status. Until then, you will never understand Scripture.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
John 14:6

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
It's hard to put in a nutshell, but Luke 10:27-28 is a good starting point: "So he answered and said, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind, and your neighbor as yourself.' And He said to him, 'You have answered rightly; do this and you will live.' "

Grandpa

Jun 24, 2011
John 10:7-10
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.