Jesus VS Muhammad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
thank you for your reply, once I did search the Quran , I have read a differsnt version which is very short ,I thought why the Quran is short ,I rember it and the version said something about my avatar which I used in BBS and my cyberspace, It was later that I realized it.,but when I did search the Quran later ,I can't find it anymore and the Quran is not short as we know that a long article, I wonder it why, but when I saw your reply, I realized it was possible about "abrogated" .

so who could did it ? allah ? or the almighty god ?
The Torah, Psalms, and Gospels portray God as immutable (unchanging) therfore the Koran is not from God. There is not any abrogation in the Bible!!

soberxp

May 3, 2018
The Torah, Psalms, and Gospels portray God as immutable (unchanging) therfore the Koran is not from God. There is not any abrogation in the Bible!!
Calm down,There is not any abrogation in the Bible, it's koran. God is immutable (unchanging)

soberxp

May 3, 2018
[FONT=宋体]here is , in King Kong sutra of Buddhists[FONT=宋体] , there is a question : what's the hand in/on heaven/sky ? the answer is :good,good,good.

so the answer also in the bible ,Jesus said :"no one is good but god" ,and the hand of god in the bible verson

and
[/FONT][FONT=宋体]John 10[SUP]16 [/SUP][/FONT][FONT=宋体]And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must [SUP][e][/SUP]bring, and they shall hear my voice; and [SUP][f][/SUP][/FONT][FONT=宋体]they shall become one flock, one shepherd.
maybe they (
Buddhists[FONT=宋体])go so far than bible teachs us.

but I think there must be only one god guide us and I believe in it.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
muhammad was so ignorant he believed that the trinity was The Father, Jesus and Mary..

Christians know the trinity has always been the Father Jesus and the Holy Spirit.. Mary has never been part of the trinity.. muhammad must have observed one or two catholic processions of Mary and thought that the catholic abomination of the worship of mary was Biblical Christianity and thus concluded that Mary was the third part of the trinity..

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
Calm down,There is not any abrogation in the Bible, it's koran. God is immutable (unchanging)
I am not upset. I was just making a contrast showing the difference between the immutability of God and the abrogation concept in the Koran proving the Koran obviously isn't the word of God. God doesn't change His mind. Also Muhammad claimed the Koran was written in heaven and dictated to him by an angel. If this was factual it wouldn't need to have abrogation since to would have been perfect before it was dictated to him. Just pointing out inconsistencies about the Koran for others when discussing the Koran with Muslims.

soberxp

May 3, 2018
I am not upset. I was just making a contrast showing the difference between the immutability of God and the abrogation concept in the Koran proving the Koran obviously isn't the word of God. God doesn't change His mind. Also Muhammad claimed the Koran was written in heaven and dictated to him by an angel. If this was factual it wouldn't need to have abrogation since to would have been perfect before it was dictated to him. Just pointing out inconsistencies about the Koran for others when discussing the Koran with Muslims.
imagine that, what if every christian dont deny the Koran with Muslims. and talk with them about bible .

Endoscopy

Oct 13, 2017
imagine that, what if every christian dont deny the Koran with Muslims. and talk with them about bible .
With Muslims I carefully discuss the Koran and point out its flaws. One of which is there is only one location of a city given and archaeological dig there proved the Koran in error. At the same time I point out all cities in Genesis that have been excavated by archeologists have been exactly as stated in the Bible including Sodom and Jericho. Sodom was destroyed by a pyroclastic (super hot) blast that turned the lower city into dust and sheared off the upper parts of the building of the upper level. Jericho had its massive inner wall fall outward covering the smooth ramp between it and the smaller outer wall. Thus the army attacked, killing the people, burning the buildings and leaving all valuables in place including the just harvested grain.

They get upset with these facts but the seed has been planted. It's up to others to help that seed grow since usually they are upset with these facts and I lose contact with them