Jesus wanna tell you... (Continuation...)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marian29
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Marian29

Guest
"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever." (Psalm 111: 10)

"He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; and shield to those who walk uprightly" (Proverbs 2: 7)

"The Lord by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding he established the heavens." (Proverbs 3:19)

Knowledge = intelligence.Wisdom = applied to practical intelligence (reality)

.
Jesus loves you.

Isaiah 44:10 "Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?

11: "Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen are but men; ajuntemse and up; assombrarseão, and shall be ashamed together.


13: "The carpenter stretcheth out his rule on a stick, and pencil sketches a god; dálhe way with the shaver; makes esboçálo with compass and finally dálhe form the appearance of a man, according to the beauty of a man, to dwell in a home. "


15b: "he makes a god and worships it; a graven image, and falls down to it."
19c: "ajoelharmeei to that of a tree?".

24/25: "I am the Lord who frustrates the signs of the liars, and maketh diviners mad, I do turn back the wise, and convert into madness his science;".


27: "I say to the abyss: Secate, I will dry your rivers."


Isaiah 1: 13a "Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination to me."

Jeremiah 6:15 "Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? not, in any way, nor they know what it is to be ashamed therefore they shall fall among those who fall;. When I visit them shall be cast down, saith the Lord."

"One committes abomination with his neighbor's wife, another hath lewdly defiled his daughter in law, and another in thee hath humbled his sister, his father's daughter." (Ezekiel 22:11)

Jeremiah 11: 15c "When you do evil, then you rejoice."


3O3G8poXc4X1Q9pznFQluPnStDme5IrfG3nk8-MrxCtW_8OvkleH2iBfsk7rcBXh4EHfD0T4y17OP5D3dZjP-PE3TXlymfIn8tWFKtDPvkE4TdApdEQBRZFxvWrgaPko0PLq8qBez3g
​

Jer. 18: 4 "And the vessel that he made of clay was marred in the potter's hand, has to do it again another vessel, as seemed good to your eyes do."


We are earthen vessels in the hands of God (the potter), we need to "destroy" to make us
new vessels, vessels of honor. The trial teaches us.

"Your adulteries, and thy neighing, and the lewdness of your prostitution, these abominations
yours, I have seen ... When will be made clean? "(Jer. 13:27)

"... I have heard your prayer and seen your tears: behold, I will heal thee ...." (2 Kings 20: 5)


"Behold, I am with thee, and will keep you wherever you go, and I will cause thee again into this land; it does not leave you until I have done that which I have spoken" (Gen. 28:15)


"He will wipe every tear from their eyes; and there shall be no more death or mourning will be no more
nor crying, nor pain; for the former things are passed away "(Rev. 21: 4.)."Disseme It is done:. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end Who hasthirst, I will give to drink of the water of life "(Rev. 21: 6).

Do not let life pass without taking a stand!


RaLsUc2_F4oeO8VPKtv3oD9M2s7KLNojVsleQFPLL23juuLFdq21KwcJFueDQrDVWZgd1y5VYJM8cW09mwlso2Z0Wy6mSZIFdYpZi7uDzAC2A0tmaZ_NlvFwEwh5qSA-gmJ8gBJqHys


 
You have definitely taken a stand. Great will be your reward in Heaven!
 
:)

[A Song of degrees.] Behold, bless ye the LORD, all {ye} servants of the LORD, which by night stand in the house of the LORD.
Lift up your hands {in} the sanctuary, and bless the LORD. {the sanctuary: or, holiness}
The LORD that made heaven and earth bless thee out of Zion.
Psalm 134:1-3

36183-paradise-stairs.jpg